[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

Adding to what husker wrote - IW feels stronger than lightning pen :)

You can compare the first uber run I posted (I used lightning pen) to my last one (the deathless one) with IW for trash and Conc effect for bosses.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
qwertz wrote:

You can compare the first uber run I posted (I used lightning pen) to my last one (the deathless one) with IW for trash and Conc effect for bosses.

The ideal situation for Lpen would be a rare mob with 75% light resist and curse immune, in that case Lpen would do just a bit more damage than IW, but for example if mob has "elemental resist" mod which is 40-50%, IW still does more damage, so mob has to have base resist as well, which most of them don't have more than 20% on average (and some have 0%).

But all in all (for an ideal situation) it would only be like 5% more damage AND it would have to be curse immune, so for now (especially against 30% resist bosses like uber), IW is WAAAAAAAY better.
So with the free respec i was looking to go from the Life build to either the Life/Armor or even the Armor/ES build, anything changed besides the colour on LS, or in the build?
Also any tips or other stuff that i have to mind when switching would be very appreciated :)
FUUUCK GGG!!!
THEY CHANGED THE LIGHTNING STRIKE TO A GREEN GEM FROM A RED !!!!!!!

NOW THIS BUILD IS RUINED !!!!!!! F U !!!!!
"
qwertz wrote:

I thought switching between IW and conc effect would be impossible. Aren't they different colored gems?

"
Hyberpsycrow wrote:
FUUUCK GGG!!!

You might wanna go easy on the caps. Anyway, the original version of this build doesn't use Lightning strike, so I don't see how this changes anything. Although, I do agree LS feels way better while mapping than MS does, so if that's the case, you can always switch out GMP for a lvl 20 LS and put gmp back in for bosses.

I found my discharge proc rate with the new LS pretty much the same as the earlier LS+GMP version did and as for the stray rares that survive, Non-gmp molten strike doesn't have a problem clearing them up.

That being said, I'll be in Talisman league for (hopefully) the next couple months. Doing a Lightning Arrow build. (The buff is real peepul). Will try to continue being active in this thread!
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Dec 12, 2015, 3:04:32 AM
"
Hyberpsycrow wrote:
FUUUCK GGG!!!

The rage is with the one who cant read.
I loved to use LS for simple mapping aswell and the new LS is indeed some kind of a boost.
If you look closely LS will now gain Projectiles as it levels up to 7 on level 20, and 8 on 21 or so, so you dont have a need for GMP anymore.
You can also leave MS in the Armor which will still provide solid DPS for tougher mobs where LS is next to useless.

Now with the Mana cost reduction to those skills i think you can easily dump the BM gem and run MS with GMP and LMP while you can swap any of those with LS.
Basically you can use Molten Strike - Lightning Strike - Attack Speed - Multistrike - GMP - Fortify and have the same DPS as before.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Is the tree updated in all 3 builds? Does not look broken but not sure if will be changed.
"
Asag wrote:
Is the tree updated in all 3 builds? Does not look broken but not sure if will be changed.

OP hasn't updated the build in a while, but it's pretty much unchanged with 2.1
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
So ive respecced into this build with my recent free full respec and this got me wondering.... why choose between iron will and light pen? Im doing both right now and its working pretty sweet!

"
Mian_Scaratan wrote:
So ive respecced into this build with my recent free full respec and this got me wondering.... why choose between iron will and light pen? Im doing both right now and its working pretty sweet!

Pretty obvious that you are lacking lvl 23 Auras, not to think about the lower crit chance
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info