[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Oct 19, 2015, 10:03:01 PM
Is this build worth running with a non-legacy mjölner? Also, what rolls are important when buying one?

Thanks
Ingame: ReExist
Rgvs I really think u should wait to get a 6l for uber the lower proc rate makes it pretty hard also probably using either tree 2 or 3 would help, i was thinking for non legacy gear a 6l with lmp or add accuracy would be good but someone more knowledgeable prob has better advice.
How do you think something like

Would work compared to

If you had a dual or even a tri curse setup?
Any tips on leveling as a mjolner from lvl 1? Or should I just spend regrets.
You could just level as flame totem since the spell nodes and crit will help maybe use iron will as well in a tabula, we also pass a lot of totem nodes, dont think mjolner can be used till lvl 60 plus.
"

would work compared to

Personally I wouldn't swap Devoto's for anything. The 1k Armor, IAS%, Dex, ChaosRes, Movement Speed just outstrips everything else. That said, I have been tinkering with a possible Dual-Curse MoM/EB spec, but haven't got around to test it as I took a bit of a break from POE atm.

"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:
Thank you kindly :D Glad you're enjoying the build. I see you took up the Life DPS version. It's a good starting point until you can start upgrading the build piece-by-piece. If you plan to upgrade to Armor Life or Armor Life MoM/EB eventually, I'd suggest you start by getting a 6L King's, Legacy Saffell and go from there. However, Life DPS is still a decent build, not as tanky as the other two, but if you take a look at the Videos section you can see that Viviere did Uber with this build, though with better gear.

"
I must be missing something but can't figure out what. The tree and Oak, passive, Oak would give 4/5/3 charges. So how do you fill 5 endurance with 4 power ? Unless of course your power charges expire instead of being discharged but that won't happen in a fight.

Also the guide says :
And get this, due to a funny bug/interaction with Mjolner, Molten Strike hits with the Off-hand weapon WILL proc Mjolner, as long as Mjolner is in the Main-hand slot. GGG might fix this or it might be intended to work like this, who knows.

I don't think this applies any more.

Edit : It doesn't
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3edwzp/slight_dw_mj%C3%B6lner_nerf/
Yes, it was a matter of time before they fixed it, as it was clearly a bug. Some of the content in the guide was written months ago. Viviere's been away from POE for a bit now, and I obviously cannot edit the original post :D But I believe we'll get around to fix the guide again once more changes are brought into the game.

"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
Can you facetank dominus hand of god slam crit with version 3?

Also the bandits doesn't seem optimized for es/mom. Skill point over ias for cruel?
I believe so, yes. I facetanked him plenty of times, can't remember how I fared vs. Touch of God, cause I usually have to rush the fight since I mostly did him in groups (cause everyone would usually TP out before Dominus, and wait in the hideout until I do the fight). I might get around to test this with some nasty MODs perhaps and see if he breaks my spine :D I'm on a bit of a break from POE atm though, just a heads up.
As for Bandits, you are correct imo. Viviere did not pick up IAS on Cruel so that's what we've written in the guide. Myself, on the other hand, I've picked Life/IAS/ECharge from Bandits for the Armor Life MoM/EB build

"
deadbyt3 wrote:
Is this build worth running with a non-legacy mjölner? Also, what rolls are important when buying one?Thanks
Depends which version, but in general just pick up more Power Charges from the tree to compensate for not having a legacy Trollner. As for the rolls, look for Lightning Damage, that's all (40% is max). Still, if you can get a legacy eventually, non-legacy will take you through the game just fine. I haven't tried the very end-game content with a non-legacy Mjolner, so I can't confirm that you would be able to run it, but I think it's doable. I believe that I've read in one of the Mjolner builds out there that someone did Uber with a non-legacy Mjolner, not sure if it was deathless.
IGN: Bootfish, Bootcharge, Krux ☆ PoE YouTube Channel: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
2.0 Uber Atziri Video guide for "Mjolner Armor Life MoM/EB": http://tinyurl.com/malmomeb
2.0 Videos: 82 Core ☆ Uber Atziri: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
Build guide thread: http://tinyurl.com/liferainbownuke
Last edited by Krux on Oct 21, 2015, 4:00:43 AM
"
Krux wrote:
"

would work compared to

Personally I wouldn't swap Devoto's for anything. The 1k Armor, IAS%, Dex, ChaosRes, Movement Speed just outstrips everything else. That said, I have been tinkering with a possible Dual-Curse MoM/EB spec, but haven't got around to test it as I took a bit of a break from POE atm.

Devoto's is definitely awesome. With near max lvl it is possible to have both EB/MOM + tri curse. and the damage potential seems very high with this helmet. Would be fun to test. Maybe i could find a way to test it without getting a volls devotion with +1 curse. Just to test the damage.

EDIT:

I did some quick preliminary testing and with tri curse with doedre's scorn it feels like having Righteous Fire turned on.
Any ideas why i keep dieing on atziri?

I can facetank most of the tri phase, but her flame blast wrecks me. I see from the videos that most people can tank this I do have pots up.

I think my problem is POF is level 20, not 21 like op. And my voidbringers dont have the +1 implicit. But would 1% fire resistance really allow me to tank a single flameblast?

Edit: Maybe I should drop faster attacks and add in fortify in my 5L?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAdwB5wQHBLMFLQVCC2EOXBEtEuEUIBZvFy8YXRv6HNwdFCBuIWAl3ymlLJwyCTLRNZI26D38QKBBlkSrRUdFfkWdR35Ms1AwUEdTUlWuVcZV1lhjWK9eE18_YVJk52VNZ5to8mr6bEZvO3JsdO108XfjeA15aHrvfIOApIIQg9uE2YZghtGMz45kjxqPRo-mktCa4J_LogCkGacIpzCpbq3xrj6us69stfK2LLb6vTa-p8AawGbBBMau0B_Q9di9217fsONq5FHr7u8O707v6_Af9kj3pvrS?accountName=mikeydoo_uk&characterName=Mikeydoo_biatch

Maybe i'm just doing it wrong, does anyone have any guide for atziri with this build?

Ty
Last edited by mikeydoo_uk on Oct 21, 2015, 10:04:19 AM
"
mikeydoo_uk wrote:
Any ideas why i keep dieing on atziri?

I can facetank most of the tri phase, but her flame blast wrecks me. I see from the videos that most people can tank this I do have pots up.

I think my problem is POF is level 20, not 21 like op. And my voidbringers dont have the +1 implicit. But would 1% fire resistance really allow me to tank a single flameblast?

Edit: Maybe I should drop faster attacks and add in fortify in my 5L?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAdwB5wQHBLMFLQVCC2EOXBEtEuEUIBZvFy8YXRv6HNwdFCBuIWAl3ymlLJwyCTLRNZI26D38QKBBlkSrRUdFfkWdR35Ms1AwUEdTUlWuVcZV1lhjWK9eE18_YVJk52VNZ5to8mr6bEZvO3JsdO108XfjeA15aHrvfIOApIIQg9uE2YZghtGMz45kjxqPRo-mktCa4J_LogCkGacIpzCpbq3xrj6us69stfK2LLb6vTa-p8AawGbBBMau0B_Q9di9217fsONq5FHr7u8O707v6_Af9kj3pvrS?accountName=mikeydoo_uk&characterName=Mikeydoo_biatch

Maybe i'm just doing it wrong, does anyone have any guide for atziri with this build?

Ty

try and stik to the guide mate ..if you are using a 5 l leave fortyfy in or ..use it as i use it..linked with leap slam to activate...and as for +1 voids ..meh, i prefered to buy +1 Atziri's Step and get mi En + purityes and grace up 1 more lvl..wich in return granted me no mana reserve from tree since i am using a lvl 4 EN ,

mi gear .

[
]
Last edited by ramler on Oct 21, 2015, 10:25:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info