[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

Thx for your Answere Fhark.

But i allready have my Max resi cap in Fire/cold/Light, why u think its better to go for more ele resistance since i have it allready maxed.

and should i use magnate maybe, what u think?

Thx
Last edited by Suckerhcg on Sep 4, 2015, 5:43:20 AM
Vivere has a really good build and prob better answers then me, for atziri and the whole permanent flask thing magnate is very good, its 50% more flask charges other option if your running out in atziri is use increased critical strikes instead of lightning pen. Atziri should really be practice for a build like this to see how long you can survive/flask management and to practice dodging double flame blasts etc.
i am going to think out of the box here. what if you dropped the AS cluster and took 1 extra curse. then you can get poachers mark for 100% increased flask charges gained and you can drop magnate. i think that can give enough flask charges with non leg Mjolner as well as life and mana per hit.

i am not 100% sure the increase to flask charges applies to charges gained on crit, like it does with magnate, by i assume so.
also the decrease to enemy evasion is a boost to molten hits.

i think this is a good utility curse for life builds
Last edited by ballsonfire on Sep 4, 2015, 7:13:06 PM
Hi ive managed to get my hands on

In the process of getting a mjolner but I already have a kingsguard and romira's
Im wondering if I should go the armour route or the non armour route. Once I get my mjolner I wont have alot of currency left so should i just go the non armoured version? Im just worried about leveling up a character and getting into maps and getting destoryed after spending so much currency on the build because of how hard phys damage hits now
Which order is it best to do the trio in and why?

I've run normal atziri like 20 times with this character now and only two or 3 times have I done the trio flawless.
THANK YOU BASED GOD
For the trio it would slightly depend on gear, and prob armour if high armour i would ideally take out titty first then cycloner then double striker, make sure to have a ruby surgeons of staunching life staunching and a chaos flask for fight and iron granite flask. Ive done both cycloner 2nd and dual striker second in uber and survived both, (when i left titty till last lost all portals) some things you can change for fight is rise of the phoneix since no light or cold dmg in fight also can drop purity of lightning and run arctic armour.
"
Fhark wrote:
For the trio it would slightly depend on gear, and prob armour if high armour i would ideally take out titty first then cycloner then double striker, make sure to have a ruby surgeons of staunching life staunching and a chaos flask for fight and iron granite flask. Ive done both cycloner 2nd and dual striker second in uber and survived both, (when i left titty till last lost all portals) some things you can change for fight is rise of the phoneix since no light or cold dmg in fight also can drop purity of lightning and run arctic armour.

Those were good tips, thank you

and chaos flask? which one does chaos damage? If it's the dual striker that might explain some unexplained deaths ive had...
THANK YOU BASED GOD
No cycloner does bleed phys i think but leaves a wake of chaos degen in his path. I think when each one dies they leave a chaos cloud, I can face tank dual with rotphoenix in final mode both flasks need to be up all the time ruby and granite. Cycloner i can kinda facetank (you should step out of degen unless you have very high chaos res, seems every now and then I just randomly die (this is in uber).
A 4link like this
cwdt l1/ arc 7/20q would be best for shock/ curse on hit and enfeeble is good, you can also do it with vengeance and coh +2 curses (i take whispers of doom).
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 5, 2015, 10:15:15 PM
The cyloner leaves desecrated ground when he cyclones. Apart from that, there is afaik no chaos damage in this fight. The cloud they leave on death is actually physical degen and is completely mitigated by immortal call.
Might also be worth it to try out to manually cast enduring cry + immortal call for this fight, if everything else does not work. But you probably need 7 endurance charges and a lvl 20 ic + lvl 20/20q inc duration to pull this off, and even then you only get ~5-6s ic duration. Tested this with a 2H cycloner in normal atziri and it still kind of works, though it is a bit tedious to do so.

Got most stuff ready now to respec my marauder in standard into mjölner apart from voll's devotion (and some regrets). Will have to see how this works out before i attempt uber, still concerned about flask uptime with the new mjölner even with magnate and also not sure how much max res is sufficient for uber, i mean 97% with flasks should still work, right?
Also interested in Kruxs setup.
Hey,i may respec from a scion at level 89 into this,but i like more tanky builds (so i can go afk for a moment without risking death)what would you recommend then?grab allround tree,or get the armour tre and take the resistance nodes and just dock on the other nodes?(also better to utilize gear for stats then).Which one should i take?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info