[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

"
One last question, assuming I decide to stick with your build, the few times I feel threatened by content it is when there is high physical damage. How noticeable is the switch over to the armour version and should I consider doing so. I can probably grind out the currency, especially if the difference is big enough to be worth it.

Its different worlds. you get so insanely tanky on the armor version, for hardly any dps drop. as i said, facetanked 81 palace dominus smash without immortal call.
I am currently level 88 and loving this build. I have one question though, I have been looking for a +1 Voidbringers for about 2 weeks now and cannot seem to find a single pair for sale on warbsnds. Is it possible to still play the high armor version and just run with lower level resist auras? I doubt I will even try to kill Uber Atziri anyway since its not really why I wanted to play this build in the first place. I just want to be even more tanking for 80+ maps since I seem to be getting hit really hard in there by phys attacks. Like I said before this has been a very enjoyable build thus far I am just curious if +1 Voidbringers are 100% mandatory for the armor setup. Thanks!
he had answered my question, it was the same, no its not mandatory, its just less defensive.
Does "Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons" (Belt) increase our damage?
"
Aqu_ wrote:
Does "Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons" (Belt) increase our damage?

No, Wed does not apply to spells. That would be so OP though (and, technically, thematically correct)

10/10 would like ggg to make this change

Edit: typo
Last edited by Viviere on Aug 27, 2015, 6:24:02 PM
Ever considered empower in Mjolner links?

PS: Anyone who can, try the new mjolner art with lunaris effect. looks amazing.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Aug 28, 2015, 12:54:48 PM
"
ElPuppet wrote:
Ever considered empower in Mjolner links?

PS: Anyone who can, try the new mjolner art with lunaris effect. looks amazing.

yes. its in the guide
Is there any chance you will make a leveling tree for the armor based build like the all-round one? I made a Mjolner build a long long time ago and I remember the whole process was a bitch to do, and a guide for such thing is extremely helpful.

Thanks anyway, and I look forward to trying it out.
Ok so I took out normal Atziri. Died twice. Both my fault. Max bleed stacks against cycloner and standing in degen. Panicked and tried to run out.....

Atziri double flameblast. 83% fire resists + ruby flask (at least Im pretty sure it was up)

I just bought a Doedre's Elixir and it says my discharge (19/20) damage is 3362 with 1 of each charge. That seems pathetic....
"
sneakyJ wrote:
Ok so I took out normal Atziri. Died twice. Both my fault. Max bleed stacks against cycloner and standing in degen. Panicked and tried to run out.....

Atziri double flameblast. 83% fire resists + ruby flask (at least Im pretty sure it was up)

I just bought a Doedre's Elixir and it says my discharge (19/20) damage is 3362 with 1 of each charge. That seems pathetic....

use it in your hideout and see how much discharge damage you deal with 4/5/3 charges. 3k dmg for 1/1/1 is not that bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info