[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

Question :

Is Static Strike worth the try instead of Molten Strike/Lightning Strike ??
If you're going through hell, keep going. Timezone GMT +2:00
"
Viviere wrote:
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Guys, what I'm doing wrong? I can´t even solo Malachai.
Viviere or other expenrieced guy, Any advise to improve my build? Please help :(

Well are you facetanking his smash?
I cant see any possible reason as to why you should not be able to do him, other than blindly facetanking his smash without flasks up

What about my life? (4.3k).
I saw your videos and you get +5k HP, how come you get it?
"
ramler wrote:
Back!!, well just fried a nother 79 lvl map with 18 % elem reflect and can defenetly say that u can scratch ''' - Near impervious to reflect.- Near impervious to any elemental damage.''' of list if u roll a high lvl map with elem ref..not even with lightning strike and distanced from mobs u cant do it .

if you flask up i have 99% fire and lightning resist. I also never use blood rage in reflect maps, because my cold resist is lower. you need to deal half a million damage in reflected damage in order to one shot yourself. in an 18% reflect map that means you need to deal close to 3 million damage

Yes, your HP will go up and down a bit, but i dont have any issues with reflect personally

"
Question :

Is Static Strike worth the try instead of Molten Strike/Lightning Strike ??

not really, no

"
What about my life? (4.3k).
I saw your videos and you get +5k HP, how come you get it?

my gear and jewels are better i guess?
"
Pracis wrote:
Question: In regards to using voidbringers with +1 to socketed skill gems (corrupted), could I use a lvl 4 empower to offset the need for the implicit?

You could, but you'd miss out on the +1 on Grace which +1 Void gives and you'd need a socket elsewhere for Grace.
IGN: Bootfish, Bootcharge, Krux ☆ PoE YouTube Channel: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
2.0 Uber Atziri Video guide for "Mjolner Armor Life MoM/EB": http://tinyurl.com/malmomeb
2.0 Videos: 82 Core ☆ Uber Atziri: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
Build guide thread: http://tinyurl.com/liferainbownuke
What is everyone's chance to hit? Mine is at 77%. I almost want to try additional accuracy gem, but don't want to ruin my armor sockets
"
sneakyJ wrote:
What is everyone's chance to hit? Mine is at 77%. I almost want to try additional accuracy gem, but don't want to ruin my armor sockets

personally mine is at 89% without accuracy gem. accuracy gem requires RRRGGG kingsguard though, wich is a pretty tough job
"
Viviere wrote:
"
sneakyJ wrote:

personally mine is at 89% without accuracy gem. accuracy gem requires RRRGGG kingsguard though, wich is a pretty tough job

That is using your armor tree correct? I see you have quite a bit of accuracy on some nodes on that one. I was thinking about taking that tree instead but I highly doubt I would get the voidbringers with plus 1.

The issue I am having right now is, I can't reach the STR for the Mjolner without using meginords. I wanted to get the voidbringers for their spell crit. With a rare heavy belt with around 70-80 STR, I am still missing around 19 str if I take off meginords. My boots don't have any STR on them either. Then I am lacking that 300+ accuracy affix that you have making my chance to hit low, which is sometimes affecting my leech.

If I went with the armor tree without the plus 2 from the corrupt voidbringers, would I only lose some spell crit (which I am guessing the voidbringers would help offset) while making the character a bit easier to gear for stats, losing 1% max resist (tossing out empower), but also hitting much more often, and getting quite a bit tankier with armor.

I spent around 300 alts to replicate your flasks (though I did immunity to freeze on the ruby) and with that granite up, I have 60% physical damage reduction.
"
sneakyJ wrote:
"
Viviere wrote:
"
sneakyJ wrote:

That is using your armor tree correct? I see you have quite a bit of accuracy on some nodes on that one. I was thinking about taking that tree instead but I highly doubt I would get the voidbringers with plus 1.

The issue I am having right now is, I can't reach the STR for the Mjolner without using meginords. I wanted to get the voidbringers for their spell crit. With a rare heavy belt with around 70-80 STR, I am still missing around 19 str if I take off meginords. My boots don't have any STR on them either. Then I am lacking that 300+ accuracy affix that you have making my chance to hit low, which is sometimes affecting my leech.

If I went with the armor tree without the plus 2 from the corrupt voidbringers, would I only lose some spell crit (which I am guessing the voidbringers would help offset) while making the character a bit easier to gear for stats, losing 1% max resist (tossing out empower), but also hitting much more often, and getting quite a bit tankier with armor.

I spent around 300 alts to replicate your flasks (though I did immunity to freeze on the ruby) and with that granite up, I have 60% physical damage reduction.

you could do the armor tree build, and drop the empower with purities. That mean you will loose a couple max res, but you will have a much easier time both with stats and accuracy, and you wont need the +1 voidbringers. The only accuracy i have on gear comes from romiras and my other ring, and that is plenty, once you grab a accuracy nodes. keep in mind, even though strenght is not a problem with the armor skill tree, Int and dex become a bit harder to get.
Im using Devoto's so that should take care of my dex np. I been messing about in mid maps. Oak got me in Dark Forest. He was turbo, and had regular mobs and blue devourers mixed in. I guess I got stunned and knocked out quick. Had to range the mobs with lightning strike and switch to molten for him.

I think the low hit chance it really hurting my leech back.

At level 80 I can hit the same stat nodes. I will just lose some life nodes, the jewel sockets, and beserk cluster. I can grab those as I level from 80 though.

I would still be @ 84% max resist with saffels and level 20 purities with the same armor tree right? then 94% with flasks up?

I would drop arctic armor and herald of thunder for grace correct? Purity of Fire, Lightning, and Grace?
Last edited by sneakyJ on Aug 12, 2015, 11:09:03 AM
Ok, I have the armor tree filled out minus the jewel nodes and a few life/armour points, and the 1 increased aura effect at the bottom. Only level 79 so I had to use those points to hit stats.

All resists are overcapped. Hit chance went up 9% to 86%. Armour with granite is at 76% 25k armor (still have 30% armor from nodes by marauder start, endurance charge, golem's blood, etc)

The only problem I have now is getting Purity of Fire + Lighting + Grace to run. Grace is 44%, the two purites are 31%. All three linked to enlighten lvl 3

nvm-Didn't put two and two together for the level added to enlighten.

Equipment done :) Wallet done too!

Resists 82/79/83 overcapped (purity of fire isnt leveled fully) Guess its time to sell the 21 purity of lightning

Armor with flask 76% :)
Last edited by sneakyJ on Aug 12, 2015, 3:25:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info