Why are you speccing Dual Wield dmg and Dual Wield block at the start by the Ranger instead of the shield ones below? if you're running shield...
"
Hartowag wrote:
Why are you speccing Dual Wield dmg and Dual Wield block at the start by the Ranger instead of the shield ones below? if you're running shield...

Because it was too many points. Just pretend their traveling nodes. Read before, I am still respecing stuffs.
"
returnofsnow wrote:
Could you make a video with high level maps? 76+

I'm really curious about this build since gearing isn't expensive at all.

I tried recording but I either got a black screen or it didn't record at all.
Just a small fix you should do in your new passive tree: Near ranger passive tree start area, there is Aspect of the Panther node. Currently you are taking this node through dual wield damage node (that doesn't give anything to you), but you could take Aspect of the Panther through the 4% one handed weapon attack speed node.
"
Smerte wrote:
Just a small fix you should do in your new passive tree: Near ranger passive tree start area, there is Aspect of the Panther node. Currently you are taking this node through dual wield damage node (that doesn't give anything to you), but you could take Aspect of the Panther through the 4% one handed weapon attack speed node.

Aha I'll have that fixed next time I level up.
just wanted to say this build is awesome! I have it at 76 right now and am tearing maps up pretty hard.

My question is what exactly are you using the enlighten for? I don't see it in your current build.

Either way this build rocks!

edit: Just saw you updated the build. Guess the enlighten is no longer used.
Last edited by DonkeyThrower on Jul 20, 2015, 2:13:31 PM
How does this build work with non-legacy BoR given that current BoR is like 2x weaker than legacy one
"
azuazu wrote:
How does this build work with non-legacy BoR given that current BoR is like 2x weaker than legacy one

This...so very much this, *and*...

Why not Lahzwar + Rathpith? AKA why not apply all that block to spells also?
"
azuazu wrote:

The build works fine without a BoR at all. I tested Devoto's Devotion with Lightning Coil and the build was actually tankier but with less damage. I'll make a video soon with no BoR.
Last edited by wenhao232 on Jul 21, 2015, 2:38:31 AM
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
azuazu wrote:

This...so very much this, *and*...

Why not Lahzwar + Rathpith? AKA why not apply all that block to spells also?

One reason is that with Lahzwar it's very hard to cap resists. Second, using Rathpith means almost no armour. Lioneye's Remorse is the backbone of the build and with shield defences provides more than half my armour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info