kraityn? thikn that would be smart or should i do
kill all
kill all
kraityn

I would recommend to go

Oak
Kraitlyn
Kraitlyn

Kraitlyn is better than Oak in cruel since atk speed is more fun :D and allows us to proc blind often and whirling blades around quickly.
Hey, how would you go about the passive tree while leveling? Should I go down or up first? Thanks for sharing this build. Seems really interesting.
"
Bootlegga wrote:
Hey, how would you go about the passive tree while leveling? Should I go down or up first? Thanks for sharing this build. Seems really interesting.

Go for the staples first near shadow like the dagger clusters, then fill in stuff like frenzy charges and heart of oak.
Do you feel like WS is adequate for single target bosses?
Why did you pick up dual wield nodes if you run with weapon+shield setup?
"
Massium wrote:
Do you feel like WS is adequate for single target bosses?

The damage on Wild Strike is enough for single target since DPS is so high even with a cheap dagger like in my video. Wild Strike also has nice AoE clear while you attack bosses as most bosses nowadays come with trash too.
Last edited by wenhao232 on Jul 16, 2015, 7:00:28 PM
"
Smerte wrote:
Why did you pick up dual wield nodes if you run with weapon+shield setup?

You mean near Ranger start? I use these nodes for travel only since I didn't want to go through all the shield nodes.

It turns out now (I updated first post) shield defenses may be the best way to go.
Last edited by wenhao232 on Jul 16, 2015, 7:04:57 PM
Why do you have fortify on hatred?
"
*****HUGE CHANGE*****
•With Devoto's Devotion providing HUGE armour and evasion and Lightning Coil making my armour more effective, I feel that if I were to spec Iron Reflexes and get rid of any evasion nodes and replace them all with shield nodes, I would get insane boosts to Lioneye's Remorse already godly armour values aswell as like 20% more block. Also, 90% of shield nodes also give me Melee phys damage so I would also get a giant boost to damage too. Stack this with:
-Fortify
-Arctic Armour
-Endurance Charges
-Lightning Coil
-All makes my armour more effective.

None of it "makes armour more effective". You just staking alternative defenses. Armour was and still by design useless because you need about 30k of it just to start getting anything from it.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
"
Lorginir wrote:
"
*****HUGE CHANGE*****
•With Devoto's Devotion providing HUGE armour and evasion and Lightning Coil making my armour more effective, I feel that if I were to spec Iron Reflexes and get rid of any evasion nodes and replace them all with shield nodes, I would get insane boosts to Lioneye's Remorse already godly armour values aswell as like 20% more block. Also, 90% of shield nodes also give me Melee phys damage so I would also get a giant boost to damage too. Stack this with:
-Fortify
-Arctic Armour
-Endurance Charges
-Lightning Coil
-All makes my armour more effective.

None of it "makes armour more effective". You just staking alternative defenses. Armour was and still by design useless because you need about 30k of it just to start getting anything from it.

Percent decreases give better mitigation against big hits which is what armour is weak at. Thus making it more effective.
Last edited by wenhao232 on Jul 17, 2015, 2:47:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info