[2.0] MoM Incinerate - no Zealot's Oath, no Eldritch Battery - Defensive build, cheap and fun

I'm using your build right now level 67 atm.I started doing maps since i get to act 4 and it's brilliant so far.But i need some gear information.I mean unique ones maybe.And i would be glad if you share your gear with us so i can think about it.Thank you.
Thanks for the replies, everyone!

It's been a while since I updated this guide because I had the luck to drop a Mirror of Kalandra, so I sold it and made another build with expensive stuff =P.

I still play with this templar build though. I made a video explainining my gear choices at level 88, as you guys wanted. It's in the video section of the guide and also linked below:

https://youtu.be/yEcgiG4BeCo

Thanks for all the feedback. Hope you're having fun with the build!
Thanks for the video mate.I was thinking about doryani's for higher level and i see that you are already using it made up my mind :D I used to play flicker but this build is definetly more fun for me.Also i want to try flame dash too if i can i ll give you guys a feedback.Have a nice day.
If only it was that simple to find a cheap clear mind...
Hey great build, like it alot and it works well on HC. Question though, I may have missed it somewhere... but do you level CWDT chain, or prefer to leave it at lvl 1.

Not sure which would be best way to go with that.

Thanks
"
whirlbody wrote:
If only it was that simple to find a cheap clear mind...

Well, I admit it's a bit expensive and you need it kinda early in the build, but it should be obtainable. I got mine for 15 chaos in the second day of the league, and it has pretty good rolls (58% spell damage, 27% mana regen). Just save all your currency and make it your first priority and you should get it eventually.

"
Hey great build, like it alot and it works well on HC. Question though, I may have missed it somewhere... but do you level CWDT chain, or prefer to leave it at lvl 1.

Not sure which would be best way to go with that.

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to know it works well in HC too, haven't tested it there myself. As for the CWDT setup: at level 88, I use CWDT on level 14, with Enfeeble at level 17 and Molten Shell at level 18. Because the build allocates Unwavering Stance, we cannot evade any attacks, and therefore we get hit often enough to trigger CWDT at a high-ish level. I tested it first at level 10, and thought it was triggering more often than necessary, which meant I could level it up a bit so I could benefit from a more effective Enfeeble and Molten Shell. Tested it again at level 12 and eventually, at higher level maps, it still triggered pretty often. Having it at level 14 seems to be working fine now.
Could you please post your current gear, including flasks.
"
Blitzcranker wrote:
Could you please post your current gear, including flasks.

Sure! Just posted it in the gear section of the guide, inside a spoiler tag. I also recorded a video talking about gear a few days ago (it's in the video section of the guide).
Looks great and thanks again! Currently at level 57 with the build and loving it.

Is this bad boy mf-viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info