Hegemony's Leap Sweeper Marauder

Would love an update for Essence League. Running this in Softcore ES. What are you doing for single target? Having a hard time running T2 maps.
"
Tofu1215 wrote:
Would love an update for Essence League. Running this in Softcore ES. What are you doing for single target? Having a hard time running T2 maps.

Im running this on es softcore too and im using cyclone for single target on a five link. Its doing ok.
And instead the cwdt+gmp+ab setup im using ancestral warchief to help with bosses, its really strong.

Very nice build hege, keep updating!!
i play on ESL and i love this build. Voidheart for this build a good choice, strong dps?

And i use swap aoe to conc ef. to hard boses on Sweep- MPD - Multistrike - Fortify -Aoe(conc ef)
Currently leveling trying this build out, I have a ton of mana issues. What's a good remedy? I mean I can only sweep 3 times before I'm out of mana in cruel and I don't see any leech/mana pots with your build. Trying to learn how to deal with it.

Nevermind, has been answered.
Last edited by releks on Sep 14, 2016, 11:45:28 PM
My EQ char ripped, but I already decided to make a Marohi build since it dropped and sweep was something I wanted to do. I made a duelist because I wanted that reflect reduction and some more AOE range. I had trouble figuring out how to get endurance charges and a decent defense option apart from endurance charges and fortify on leap slam. Determination/Grace +Iron Reflexes are a possibility but don't think it's worth it.

I didn't know that arctic armour became an aura so that was the best option for me. I'm also looking into the cyclone for single target but currently I'm still using Warchief totem.

Mana was indeed an issue but luckily I found a 0.4% mana leech jewel.

All in all, thanks for the pathing optimisation and the gem ideas, the arctic armour and endurance charge on stun made a huge improvement to the viability of my character.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
"
Very nice build, definitely gonna try it out myself.

Could you show the skill point allocation for level 40 & 70 if possible?

Thanks

+1

Would love to make a uber lab farmer and this sound like the perfect ticket !

Also possibly a tree that would utilize Hege Era Staff, too !
Lveling at the moment (LVL 60) in EHC. I'll updte if i get into maps.
Running this right now at level 79. Showing around 30k cyclone and 23k sweep DPS, but having trouble killing bosses after T6 maps, and not can't even consider running uber lab.

What am I missing here? Any help would be appreciated!

Here's my gear at the moment:

"
UUD40 wrote:
Running this right now at level 79. Showing around 30k cyclone and 23k sweep DPS, but having trouble killing bosses after T6 maps, and not can't even consider running uber lab.

What am I missing here? Any help would be appreciated!

Here's my gear at the moment:

Get flat phys rings, and some chaos res in your gear if possible. Get better enchant on helmet (Sweep AoE, Sweep dmg) and boots (% life&mana regen,...) . That's all I can think of. You may want to replace Cyclone with Ancestor Totem. Totem have really high dps even on 4L, which really helps on boss fight. Upgrade to better flat life on your Chest if you've farmed enough currency.

I've been doing fine on Sweeper build in any start of recent league.

Good luck
please post the tree again its not working with the old version

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info