Low fps or fps drops.

Massive continuos frame drops, i can play return to castle wolvenstine on pretty much max settings???? Any idea of how to fix these crazy frame drops?
[Removed by Support] I told several times before, ERASE THE FUCKING PERAMDUS MOB FOG! AND EVERY KIND OF FOG IN THE GAME ! We already killed all graphyc's in the config, but we cant kill the fog.
THE PROBLEM WITH THE FOG YOU [Removed by Support]! YOU ARE LOOSING A TONS PLAYERS DAY BY DAY...GZ
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on May 29, 2016, 10:08:18 AM
Well, I personally desire social interactions in rpg and arpg games. Build up a sound party and master otherwise difficult endgame content with friends or strangers and divide the loot equally generates a lot of fun. Fps drops as I experience them among others, although my equipment should be actually capable to manage them easily as compared to other eye-candy games come out which I play on at least high settings, prevent me severly to do exactly as said above. Social interactions are restricted to general chat and selling buying equipment. Often enough I must say “sorry bud, but your coc/discharge, 800% attack speed mjölner and/or your 30+ summons produce so many fps drops that I am afraid to die in a critical situation and lose the progress of 30 minutes leveling. It shouldn’t be this way. But it is, for a long time now. Simply accumulating currency and bragging about your newly found god-tier items in general chat are not the only things I seek in this game.

Reading the posts I see that people avoid parties for the simple performance reasons – it negatively the social factor. I think this is something you would rather like to promote. Maybe fixing this issue will prevent people from leaving.
+1 ^

Also AMD, needless to say.

Please fix.
Reinstalled POE and removed "shadercache" folder. This solved my FPS issues.
IGN: Snuffffe
Last edited by Lachaster on Jul 18, 2016, 6:19:49 AM
"
Lachaster wrote:

As I was using a four year old GPU I bough a new GTX 980 TI hoping to increase FPS. It didn't change a thing! Using lightning arrow on packs can still freeze my computer for 2-3 sec. Unplayable.

how is your cpu load? using a gtx780 i run chained lightning arrow with 9 arrows (gmp and reach of the council) in bigger packs just fine.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Same problem I can't play since 2 days. A lot of spikes every moment ping jumps from 30 to 150 even more per second. Unplayable plz fix it.
I have the same problem I can´t play this is so sad!
Yeah, serious issue since about a week and it's getting worse every day.
i have the same problem 1080gtx still drops to 30 fps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info