problem, but I dont know how to describe it...

maybe its a known issure, maybe its me :)
sometimes the game just stops reacting, i can move around, i can toggle inventory and such like windows, but anything clickable just doesnt work - not the leaving of areas, portals, people...nothing gets clicked.
also , sometimes I have another error: the game jumps and then im alone in an area. no monsters, no nothing. and the same as the first error - nothing is clickable anymore.
I would love some help.
thanks.
Galel.
"
ErenaYakobi wrote:
maybe its a known issure, maybe its me :)
sometimes the game just stops reacting, i can move around, i can toggle inventory and such like windows, but anything clickable just doesnt work - not the leaving of areas, portals, people...nothing gets clicked.
also , sometimes I have another error: the game jumps and then im alone in an area. no monsters, no nothing. and the same as the first error - nothing is clickable anymore.
I would love some help.
thanks.
Galel.

I've run into the same problem, I haven't figure a way to fix it other than to logout and login .
I know your problem, it is caused by using certian skills on monsters in combat, it's a rather nasty desync bug that GGG is working on fixing right now. Safest way to stay alive is to exit the game.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Which skills were you using, and were you in combat at the time (getting hit/stunned)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info