Vangaurd is recruiting ! (EU)

Hi

This is a European guild only , why u ask ? well .. because of the time difference with other continents its just a lot easier to have the guild members online roughly at the same time rather than it being scattered , and also the latency differences can be a problem

So this guild is mostly Warbands/Tempest at this moment but HC/SC players are welcome np . i mainly look for members who play at least 1 hour a day or roughly 7 hours a week , and i hope to get a good group or 2 going for end game maps.

that's about it , if you feel like joining a tight group of people who play together and have fun together than everyone is welcome if you are from the EU and speak english

leave a message/comment or pm me in game and i will get back to u.
Last edited by mobiuz on Jul 12, 2015, 7:19:28 PM
bump
a free bump for you

PS: How many people are you?
Last edited by Afura on Jul 16, 2015, 4:34:06 PM
hi

we are currently at 26 members

thx for the bump :)
Hi,

I am looking for a end game map guild, which has a also many players. My current guild is pretty much dead :(

No problem, here you get the next bump :p
invite me please , i really need some one to play with , do maps , farm areas for hours or try new builds/leagues with :) ty
"
witcher9611 wrote:
invite me please , i really need some one to play with , do maps , farm areas for hours or try new builds/leagues with :) ty

hi there

i will try to get back to u asap in game !
Any tempest players?

As thats mostly what I play then again not too bothered would be nice to just talk in a guild.
Wanted to ask how active are you and if you are mind if join not that skilled thought
"
havoc224 wrote:
Wanted to ask how active are you and if you are mind if join not that skilled thought

OMG HAVOC THE PRO IS THAT U ? nah jk :p

anyway we are at 30ish people now and we are pretty active and i make sure to keep the group nice and active so people who dont play ever get kicked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info