2.0.0 Phase Run Hotfix (Sunday Afternoon, NZ time)

• Fixed a bug where Phase Run would apply all existing movement speed bonuses a second time in addition to adding its own bonus.

This change will affect new areas you enter. It does not require a client patch.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Rip running at warp speed...
nooo :(
gimme back my 300+ movspeed
Where's the guild stash bug fix?
That updating process of PoE still sucks, as well as the launching times... :(

Today it had to download 954 kB file, and then go through all files on the disk to apply it.

Time started: 10:46, Time completed: 10:55.

I have no words on this.
"
0Nemesis wrote:
Where's the guild stash bug fix?

We're expecting it to be complete within around 48 hours. We have to be very careful with this problem.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Could you also maybe calm Piety and Malachai down abit? they are next to impossible for dual claw builds ( i have 1.4K life 600 ES and 1.3K dps) the mechanics are amazing but seriously calm them down i barely died till act 4 that's jsut a byebyexp zone kinda doesn't make me want to play the league at all and instead stick ons tandard with my high level chars to just map skipping act4 merc
Hargan is my spirit NPC which one is yours?
"
ReznoR666 wrote:
That updating process of PoE still sucks, as well as the launching times... :(

Today it had to download 954 kB file, and then go through all files on the disk to apply it.

Time started: 10:46, Time completed: 10:55.

I have no words on this.

Process literally took 1 second on my end, not sure why it took so long on your high end, are you on a laptop or old hard drive? your content.ggpk might need defragmentation: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/28060
Tech guy
Last edited by Warrax on Jul 12, 2015, 6:54:10 AM
"
Yamifira wrote:
Could you also maybe calm Piety and Malachai down abit? they are next to impossible for dual claw builds ( i have 1.4K life 600 ES and 1.3K dps) the mechanics are amazing but seriously calm them down i barely died till act 4 that's jsut a byebyexp zone kinda doesn't make me want to play the league at all and instead stick ons tandard with my high level chars to just map skipping act4 merc

Haha, yea... I'm in Warbands playing on a potato. 5-10fps on 2nd stage Malachi, Normal 51 deaths, Cruel 60 deaths. Impossible for me to not die. Even my friend with a fairly decent machine died about 30 times, just too much going on in the fight. Surprised people are doing him on HC, must be building really tanky.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
"
Chris wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where Phase Run would apply all existing movement speed bonuses a second time in addition to adding its own bonus.

This change will affect new areas you enter. It does not require a client patch.

Hey, Chris, did you guys take a look at the flicker graphical bug?
I know it's not high priority, but I just want to make sure you're aware of kt/give some feedback on it, so I'll know if it's a global thing or just m, since nobody else is playing it... XD

If it's the latter, I'll be quiting it and going wild strike. :(
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info