[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

So I've decided to completly revamp my character and Im not quite sure if im doing it right but let me tell you, stun locking malachai, dominus etc is extremely satisfying with this build.

Running 6 endurance charges for defensive with IC with level 10 CWDT Threshold.
Im thoroughly enjoying the Death Rush ring, it just adds more of a "Berseking" style of game-play.
Overall I'm hitting about 15,00 DPS with Groundslam and 20,000 with Heavy Strike with A LOT of stun.
I've destroyed both pvp (Killing people 10-20 levels higher than me!) and pve wise (Stun locking all act enemies even in merciless)
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Can someone help me? I've been following this build but I feel really weak. I just finished act 3 merc but I feel like my damage is really low. I'm lvl 65 and it's at 2.3k. I also can't use faster attacks because I only have 36 dexterity. I'm finding it a hard stat to get. I'm okay defense wise, 4.4k armor, 3khp and 75%+ resists. For ground slam i'm running melee dmg, loh and multistrke. Am I doing something wrong?
Boomy: how much damage does your weapon do? Also damage will go up a lot once you run 5 or 6 sockets.

@ original poster: When it comes to survivability I have another small suggestion to change this build:

I'd swap out one of the support gems for the fortify gem. Fortify adds a LOT of mitigation, and you can then take the 4 nodes in the bottom of the skill tree which boosts fortify's effect bij 15% (35% flat mitigation is awesome) + it adds 20% armor during fortify effect and 35% damage (uptime on fortify is almost 100%).

Currently I run around with Ground slam=> Melee phys damage => Fortify => Multistrike => Life Leech => Endurance Charge on Melee Stun. This gives me 13.2 k dps buffed up (almost 100% of the time) and nice survivability.
Ofcourse you could swap out endurance charge on melee stun for added fire damage if you prefer to use enduring cry and want more damage, but I'm happy with this version.
@ dhamon

I will look into this
My damage is 155-243 physical, 7-11 elemental
Well, an upgrade in your weapon wouldn't hurt and once you can add more sockets to your groundslam your killing speed should go up a lot!
If you can manage to add dex to your char you might want to run bloodrage as well. The frenzy charge added from that should help in clearing faster.
Which golem is better with this build?
Currently mid-level and this build is super comfy for a rookie like myself. Fortify on Leap Slam I think is a great setup coupled with CwDT/Immortal Call. The Fortify delay usually keeps up nicely when slamming into mobs (+flexibility with Rempart nodes, +saves a GS slot).

Might be a dumb question but what's the benefit of Iron Reflexes when leveling? I'm aiming for pure AR and it's going fine but I'm thinking it might help with gearing/survivability for now.
Last edited by Crazyjayde on Aug 5, 2015, 5:59:18 PM
poedb.tw is apparently gone... is there another resource that can be linked with the build steps? I'm level 40 and about to be lost without a guide.
hey the passivetree steps cant be opened im lvl 45 now and cant play without the guide :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info