[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

As an inexperienced player, what would the pros and cons be of a one handed club & a shield vs. what you've recommended. Obviously, there'd be a few modifications in the skill tree as well (no 2 handed weapon stuff).

I'll take your word for it, but I'm just curious and I want to learn more. Thanks so much for your time!
@Thundergunzz

Basically, 2 handed puts out WAY more damage then 1-handed + shield. If you have a character with a lot of health and defense and armor, then a shield is not needed.
@Rom17rom

For Heavy Strike you want to use these support Gems in this order: Melee Physical Damage - Added Fire Damage - Multistrike - Weapon Elemental Damage - Melee Splash

Hope this helps!
"
Connorj177 wrote:
@Rom17rom

For Heavy Strike you want to use these support Gems in this order: Melee Physical Damage - Added Fire Damage - Multistrike - Weapon Elemental Damage - Melee Splash
Hope this helps!

Are you sure ? This setup will increase the DPS of HStrike for single target ?
Multistrike and Melee Splash will decrease the damage for single target...

And I don't like multistrike vs single target like boss because if some little monster are close to him, lots of damage will applies on monster instead of the boss.

And weapon elemental damage will not be efficient i think if i don't run aura. (ash/hatred...)

Do you see what i want to say ?
Last edited by Rom17rom on Jul 21, 2015, 3:12:16 AM
I don't know if it has already been answered but: why the 3 passives located after blood magic are not taken? It makes a good boost to HP, no?
Hi!
I'm new to the game and started to follow this build. Fun and easy :) A question tho. For the passive build in step 4. You don't have blood magic anymore. Why?
Sorry if it is a noob question...
@ Jaysin_
-Must have missed it, my bad.
-What I tried to do is set up steps to show where you are supposed to build in each step; Resolute, Blood then bottom and then top in that order.
Ill fix that ASAP

@ mat_duf
-They are just unneeded as all the strength nodes will add up to be way more then that.
-Also the 3 skill point will be spent on more useful things!

@ Rom17rom
Just checked and those are not what I meant to write.
(So i fucked up)
Regardless I did some more research and testing and this seemed to work better:
1. Heavystrike
2. Melee Physical Damage
3. Added Fire Damage
4. Weapon Elemental Damage
5. Faster Attacks
6. Added chaos damage (optional)

Hope this what you are looking for guys, hope this helps!
"
Connorj177 wrote:
@ Jaysin_
-Must have missed it, my bad.
-What I tried to do is set up steps to show where you are supposed to build in each step; Resolute, Blood then bottom and then top in that order.
Ill fix that ASAP

@ mat_duf
-They are just unneeded as all the strength nodes will add up to be way more then that.
-Also the 3 skill point will be spent on more useful things!

@ Rom17rom
Just checked and those are not what I meant to write.
(So i fucked up)
Regardless I did some more research and testing and this seemed to work better:
1. Heavystrike
2. Melee Physical Damage
3. Added Fire Damage
4. Weapon Elemental Damage
5. Faster Attacks
6. Added chaos damage (optional)

Hope this what you are looking for guys, hope this helps!

Thks a lot !!!!!!

Weapon Elemental Damage give me 0 dps more ^^
So i have :
Heavy Strike
Melee Phys DMG
Added Fire Damage
Faster Attacks

5749 DPS.

So i don't have life leech on heavy strike. Hope it will not important...
Last edited by Rom17rom on Jul 21, 2015, 5:24:12 PM
@ Rom17rom

IF you have room for the leech, you may want it though, without that you will be spending life for an ability that doesnt give any in return :(
"
Connorj177 wrote:
@ Rom17rom

IF you have room for the leech, you may want it though, without that you will be spending life for an ability that doesnt give any in return :(

Yes.. That's i'll wait for a 5L to put the Added Fire Damage.

Thanks again ;)

In 1 level, i think my DPS will be increased a lot... :

:) :) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info