[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

@SilentBeezy

This build is a little sketchy at hardcore. It has a high amount of survivability, with hp, hp regen, and mobility. I'll look into this and give you a more firm answer.

Thanks, CCANNING
Once Ascendancy drops, ill update this build so it is still viable for use! I am excited to see what come with the update!

-All the best, ConnorJ177 (CCANNNING)
Thanks for the build. Using it on one of my Standard League characters. Big change once you have a 5L to put Multistrike in there. Huge difference.

What do you guys think that Erqi is worth? I bought for 10C, as a 3 socket with only two of them linked. I used about 12 Fusings,7 jewelers and 6 chromes to 5L and all red it. Then of course, 20 Whetstones. Talk about RNG loving me! Not for sale but just wondering what you guys think it could bring.
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Last edited by Dacar92 on Nov 26, 2015, 8:47:27 PM
I have a question:

Why do you have "Ground Slam + life leech + physical dmg + added fire damage + multistrike" on your weapon AND armor? I'm rather new to the game but those gem connections dont stack up as far as I understood it.

I'm asking because I feel a little lost with all the gem slots. I know that I have to support the groundslam gem with all those dmg gems but I have no idea what to do with all the gem slots in my other gear. For example you a single fortify gem in a ring slot which totally confuses me because it doesnt support anything. But i guess its just randomly in there for no reason.
Last edited by Muftaay on Nov 28, 2015, 2:20:44 PM
@Muftaay

Thanks so much for notifying me of this! I recently got a new 2-handed mace. Before I had kept my Groundslam and support gems on my chest piece. I will update this now! Sorry for the Confusion!

Also I have the fortify gem them because I want to level it up, then test it with other gear and weapons. Some people even carry alternate gear with random gems just to level that stuff up as well. Again, sorry for the confusion and I hope this helps!

-ConnorJ177 (CCANNING)
Here's my problem: I keep dying to big bosses. I am at the point in this build where I cannot progress. I get to 90% of leveling then I die, or die twice while finishing act 4 in Merciless. It's been going on all weekend. Please take a look at my gear and tree to see where I went wrong and please make suggestions on how to improve the situation.
Here's my tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDjwS4RQgFE0UcRiRGj4cpyFVJbwnICkuLPs5DjpSOzs8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35QR1HmU6VYY14TXz9gkWFSZU1nWGjya9lyqXasd1N673y4fNmDX4PMhNmE74VShmCHaooijM-QbJHOktCXeZ7FogCi6qknqZStja9su-28n702vqfAZsCmxPbGrsbYz37Tb9lh20_cPd-_4MPkUeSt6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8i_2SPcy-Ov8S3_j?accountName=Dacar92&characterName=Magnus_Greel

I am thinking I need to take that last armor node near Blunt Instruments. Then take the three Life & Armor nodes including Juggernaut. But what to remove? I can remove damage nodes to take the armor nodes but I'll be facing the bosses just a little bit longer increasing the risk of dying again.

Here is my gear:

Spoiler

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: I just added a level 11 Molten shell gem to my CWDT in gloves. I'll see if that helps a little.
Last edited by Dacar92 on Nov 29, 2015, 11:53:24 AM
Just started this build and currently giving it a go in hardcore, level 27 atm with on struggles, just wondering how did you get the int required for half of your int gems? im finding i have nearly none!
@Dacar92
Whats your resistance at? Also whats your DPS at? Your armor on equipment could be brought up a little as well. Did you forget to add scrap?

@Jhek
After leveling them, they tend to cap once I level up. Some of my equipment give me intelligence and some of the Jewels I have do the same as well.
"
Connorj177 wrote:
@Dacar92
Whats your resistance at? Also whats your DPS at? Your armor on equipment could be brought up a little as well. Did you forget to add scrap?

DPS is 12262 and resistances are 72F, 75C, 75L, -60C
Armor 5852

I'll scrap all the armor pieces.Yes I did forget that but was switching out pieces and think I'm good now until I find something better in each slot

EDIT: armor is now 6275 w gloves, hat and shoes scrapped
Last edited by Dacar92 on Nov 29, 2015, 6:30:29 PM
@Dacar92

Try going with Blunt Instruments and see where you are at. I'll mess around with it for a while and see that I can take away

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info