[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Myfirst ever PoE char was a groundslammer from the old build you have linked; although it served me well for all this time (level 88 now), i'm thinking that it's time to upgrade the build a bit and i'll probably remake it to this one. I'll let you know how it goes, when i test it out a bit :)
Just made one! Needed a simple, cheap build. Thanks!
hey just started this build, so far very fun so thanks for sharing this build, i have noticed that on your steps when you get to step 4 there are still quite a few points left on the skill tree, any reason for this and would you be able to post a final tree? also how end game viable is this?

thanks.
IGN: The_Nutcase
@ToxicXfi

Well the points I left out are really up to you to choose. It is quite a standard / general build that the remaining points can be used where you are lacking. Like hp, dex ect...

This build is end game viable, but it is tough. I am almost completely done with act 4 on Merciless for example.

Maps are easily run on this build btw.

Hope this helps!
Hello !

Thanks for the build, I'm playing it I think I'll finally get past cruel for once :)

I was wondering, how much damage should you be doing with the right weapon at around 50ish level, and maybe after that ?

You managed to finish Merciless ?

Do you continually use your potions in fight against blue/white mobs ?

Maybe I'm not used to loose life since my previous builds were evasion based ahah

EDIT : I'm at merciless Vaal, and I was wondering what kind of potions you recommand.
For now I play 5 life pot

EDIT 2 : NVM just got dumb and get OS by Vaal crush on merciless.
sad
Last edited by TouristeVal on Nov 5, 2015, 7:54:10 AM
Hi i'm new at this game, and this is the first build than i try to follow, i just have one question: in the passive tree you take quite a lot of endurance nodes, but in the gems that you say to take now1 produce endurance charge, so why take the endurance nodes?
Last edited by Lifeb on Nov 7, 2015, 4:39:08 PM
@Connorj177

Thanks for the reply, as of last night I took on Malachi at lvl 42 and it didn't go so good, against his 1st stage I died twice but against his 2nd stage I didnt. I have about 1.4k armour and 1700 hp, my heavy strike was up to 2k DMG whereas my groundslam was at 1.2k DMG
So not sure if I was unlucky or what but might start again seeing as I died, I am obviously on the beach in cruel now but just out of curiosity how many times have you died and would you suggest starting again or just carry on as when I try builds out if they die I tend to scrap them.

Any feedback from others as well is welcome.

Thanks
IGN: The_Nutcase
@ToxicXfi @Lifeb @TouristeVal

I'm going to update the build and show my equipment, dps, armor ect...

Also ill go over hp and stuff and things.

ALSO I am currently lvl 77 and about the try to beat Malachai on merciless :)
Build has recently been updated and a lot of new stuff has been added. Again if you guys have any questions please feel free to ask!

Thanks, ConnorJ177 (CCANNING)
Is this build good for HC? I am fairly new still. Thanks for any info.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info