'Skill not Ready' or 'Cooldown' Dialogue is very spammy.

Due to the addition of many cooldown based skills - this VO event 'Can I just have a moment's Respite' or 'Not until I'm ready' plays nearly 100% while using these skills.

The problem here is that if a user tends to multi-tap your buttons to fire one of these skils - and so each instance of Coldsnap or a Warcry will result in this line (minus the internal audio cooldown) but since your character hasn't finished the casting animation - the line also seems non-sensical, as she is casting the spell you've told them to while simultaneously complaining that the spell isn't ready.

I'm not sure what a good solution for this line here - but it severely inhibits wanting to play around with cooldown based skills, knowing that every 20 seconds or so - the next time I cast the skill, I'll hear a line chastising me for not waiting on the cooldown - despite the fact that the character hasn't even finished casting the spell in question yet.

This isn't like Mana - where that information is helpful.

I am not up to those voicelines just yet. Would be nice if using skills with cooldowns had a 1 second delay or so before those voicelines can be played.
first char this expansion was a trapper... my god the spam.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info