Strange lag spikes - Unplayable

Same issue here ( EU ). Small lag spike during peak hours. Did not happen before awakenings.

Edit : It seems to happen a lot more in maps with tempest.
Last edited by Thotor on Jul 15, 2015, 10:50:15 AM
I was just playing, went to walk dog, and when I logged back on, my normal 40-60 ms ping, is flying between 90-1000ms with constant dissconnects. what the hecks going on??!?! obviously unplayable
I'm back again. The issue reared its ugly head last night. I'm now almost sure it's a server side issue.

I tried playing around 8pm AEST and experienced the usual jitter... 3 - 5 seconds of butter smooth gaming, followed by an abrupt 1200ping spike that lasts 1 second.

I persevered for an hour or so like this and eventually gave up.

I logged in again at 12am and had an uninterrupted perfect gaming experience again, this time with no spikes and smooth gameplay.

After that I'm now almost certain the issue is due to the population on the server.
Yep i get random lag spikes that last up to a couple of minutes, also odd disconnects that have now just caused the 2nd rip, not my internet side as i have other online game running at same time to test it and have no problems. Abit over re rolling due to the disconnects now.
ok servers are broken i really understand that
they keep making new SHOP items and stuff
BUt not a single ANSWER or a topic or A GGG POst about
what is happening with europe server's
i think im done.
Hello from the other side
@kimwilde

yoyoyo mate, wait up.

GGG have their necks deep into shit atm. Logically the debugging is hell, supporter packs got the PR on their toes.

And apart from that issue with ping spikes, the service is good, the improvement with desync is AWESOME. So i think we ought to cut them some slack, lets just be informative about the nature of our problems and soon enough we will get our answers.

Update: the effects of this explained lag spike seem to have improved past 2 days. Last evening at rush hour i only got a really mild version of the spikes every 1-2 secs, but it was totally playable.
IGN: AlterAlt
I'd like to reiterate, this is definitely not intended to be a rant thread. I really, really appreciate that GGG is a smaller game studio with some awesome, innovative game designs.

The goal here is only to help the devs identify the problem. I'm quite happy to be patient with the solution. Tonight's gaming has been fine for instance. I think it entirely relies on how stacked their servers are.
I dont know whats happening but when i stand still and do nothing i have normal latency but when i go into pack of mobs latency jumps to 80-100 ping. Unplayable.

SG gateway

Last edited by internetTOUGHGUY123 on Jul 17, 2015, 8:08:38 AM
Seeing the same problem from London this morning at 9am. I thought maybe it was me, tried playing Diablo 3 - zero issues.

It's a little too frustrating to play. I assume this is a result of the last big content patch, something isn't right...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info