Strange lag spikes - Unplayable

Instead of replying to this thread, which if you read the stickies you would know not to do; go and read the stickies and post the information you are supposed to. Then maybe someone can/will help.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
As someone has already said,
setting a frame rate limit of 40 in RivaTner Statistics Server helps.
Last edited by jakublysiak on Nov 29, 2015, 6:30:57 AM
The game is unplayable, lag spikes every two seconds.
I've tried different gateways, only PoE is running on my computer.
Other games are fine.

ISP is Orange (fiber) from France.

Edit 1 : one day later, still getting constant massive lags on PoE only.
/----('>-
\__/
L\_
Last edited by Tabouret on Nov 30, 2015, 4:21:49 PM
Game unplayable.
GGG do something with this shit.
Oh, i think i'm only one with tis problem .____.

pls GGG
Have the same problem as well, Going from 50-300 suddenly every 30 second maybe. Most of the time its not a big problem beside you get tired as hell to have lag spiks constantly.
Lag spikes too here, mostly in maps
Same, had to quit playing a week ago. 10-30 second freezes followed by Benny Hill-ish lockstep catchup. Downloaded Steam to try POE there and no difference.
Had read about players fixing it with sound reverb option but, while sometimes tinkering with my sound settings would give me maybe 5 minutes of peace, it wasn't a permanent fix for me.
I have the exact same issues here on EU but the spikes hit way more often than each 10 seconds.
"
Oh, i think i'm only one with tis problem .____.

That what white knights are trying to make you think if you are trying to solve your problem here.

Since WK's are fine, everything in the game is fine don't forget, they don't have crappy EU servers or Garena issues for months, they didn't released a French Server since the Paris one is routed exactly same as the Frankfurt one. But hey every single retarded Wk will tell you everything is fine for them so it should be for you. WK's Logic FTW.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info