Lightning Warp Glitch/Bug

I'm using lockstep if that matters, seems like something it would effect..

While holding the lightning warp hotkey; every other warp has a missing animation, as in, you just magically appear where you would normally warp.
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2016, 3:17:11 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"

While holding the lightning warp hotkey; every other warp has a missing animation, as in, you just magically appear where you would normally warp.

Not fixed yet, just checking in.
Would like to confirm that this bug also affects my characters.
"

I just tested with predictive, it's definitely lockstep causing the problem; I'll be using predictive until it's fixed, as I use lightning warp a lot.
Would like to bump this bug, I have the same using lockstep, when i chaining warp to fast there is no animation, or i stay in place or i teleport
This bug exists since the beginning of beta. Spamming or holding the LW hotkey always causes that, at least on lockstep. No idea why it wasn't fixed.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
This bug definitely needs a fix because it makes lightning warp impossible to use more than once. When the animation disappears you have a delay between the next lightning warp as well on top of the teleport delay.
Why so serious?
Last edited by sidorasek on Jul 16, 2015, 7:14:41 PM
No news about this. Bumping.
Why so serious?
Got this gliching aswell. It ruins game also gets me dead more often than my mistakes.
Having this same issue. Not only does it not play the animation but there seems to be a slight delay added as well like the game is lagging.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info