Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

Make this THE #1 PRIORITY,GGG! Direct ALL avaliable resources to fixing this NOW. I'm getting real sick of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO1XtWwLGQo

Here is a video of it in action.
got this bug 3 times, every single time it was on the Arid Lake Map and there weren't even that many Corpses or items on the ground since I've not even cleared 1/4 of the map
Just played 4 maps and all four crashed. 2 were bog and I thought maybe bog was the problem and I restarted my client but then I crashed on a villa and a shore. I played on a dried lake for an hour and no problems occurred. The error message that I got was "this operation requires the account to be logged in" or "the operation timed out". When they do occur, I get logged instantly and lose that map and all the items I got from that map. Currently, end-game is not playable for me.
It's not just the maps AFAIK.

I'm trying to level some old characters and had like 5 crashes inside a 15 minute span in Imperial Garden and crashed every time I tried to enter the Sceptre of God instance.

I have lost about 15-20% XP, which I can regain fast at these levels but still bothering and frustrating not to be able to level because of this.

I doubt that this problem exist because of the cluttering as some people try to suggest it because my char still has the base IIQ at he moment so item drops are the same like on any default cruel difficulty level.
Still crash when ground + corpses.......
so frustrating. lost like 10+ maps now.
Lost a Village Ruin to this bug. 2nd Tier 12 lost to it this weekend.

Ok, this is getting really annoying now.

Since most of us already know about the "do not park portal near dead bodies" bug, I have been taking extra care to not repeat the same mistake I did before. And now, it appears that even by putting a portal on a "clean" area does not help. Just lost all remaining four portals to a map after exiting for bag clearing and trying to go back.
I am not a bro.
I had this a few minutes ago in academy-map (tier 11) too.
Only the first portal was used, i didnt even clear 10% of the map, then it crashed to the char-selection with "game server connection to the realm lost". I didnt even make a portal! As I reentered, all portals were gone. VERY NICE!
Last edited by WorldofTanks on Oct 18, 2015, 5:26:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info