Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

Two days two 75+ maps. F*ck bad development. F*ck nerf'd map drops. F*ck lazy developers more concerned with $ than fixing dumbas* sh*t in the game that was not broken prior to 2.0.

If I sound mad, I am.
"
fbzzs wrote:
map crash still an issue,

20 page comment in this thread, every day 5-10 new topic about this issue,

2.0 released almost 1 month ago and still no fix,

devs avoid to comment, i hope they not ignore this problem and working on the fix.. please

EXACTLY! No f*cking responses to what amounts to 20 pages of the same goddamn issue again and again. How the f*ck do they justify running sales for stash tabs and encouraging contributions when there are bugs this bad they know about and obviously choose to ignore.
I'm unable to re-enter my lvl 75 "Dark Forest" map. When I try to, I see the loading screen, then the sound stops, then I get thrown back to the login screen, and see the message "An unexpected disconnect occurred". When I get back to my hideout, I see the remaining portals to the map still open, but entering one just repeats the issue I just described (and uses up one portal).

I ran dozens of maps in the past few days (perhaps a hundred), and this problem occurred only two times. In both cases, the maps had the "Monsters fracture" mod. I believe that there may be a bug in the "fracturing" code which corrupts the map data.

The problem cannot be related to the "Dark Forest" map (because I cleared it with no problems in an earlier run, when it didn't have the "Monsters fracture" mod). I also don't think that the problem is related to the sheer number of stuff lying around on the map, because today the problem happened when I had engaged less than 10 monster groups.
Our playgroup just crafted our first lvl 75 map of the league, qualitied it up and alched only to have it crash on us.

Bug Report Reference Number: 4,236,922,272

Mods were
-Players have no life and mana regeneration.
-Fire damage
-rare monsters
-rare monsters have mod

All three us have paid for microtransactions in the past and will be less inclined to do so now.

What a disappointment.
Last edited by JungleStung on Aug 3, 2015, 2:13:46 AM
Every night Map zones are laging as hell (((
Lost a Coward's Trial map today, meh.
21 page long thread and not a single repsonse from a dev, i guess the cow is already milked and we can wait for the next expansion
Just lost a cartho box in a 79 village ruin map. This is insanely frustrating now that we have a hard time maintaining a map pool above 75. We invest alot in these maps. (i agree with maps being hard to get btw).

More info on this would be much apreciated. When the servers went down for 30 minutes we get a massive incident report, this one has been happening for 3 weeks now.

Hope you get it fixed. You all deserve a vacation after delivering act 4, but this is close to game breaking.
nemesis shops: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/562036
domination shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/747740
Just lost 4 maps tonight.
This is just stupid are we supposed to skip map rolls like fracture? because the client can´t handle it ? or maybe we just play alts and skip maps? 2 maps in a row now. first time complainer and I have played since the game relise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info