Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

Same here. And I play self found mostly so this bug is really "game breaking" for me.

In hopes this thread gets more attention I add my post :>

Would it just happen with one of the shit ton of 72s I have, I'd be okay with it for some time.

But shit hits the fan only when I finally get to roll and chisel 75s oder 76s again - and You can't do shit about it, if the map gets f'd up.

Please fix <3
Had this happen right now. Fully chiseled and chaos'ed 74 Jungle Valley map crashes whenever I try to enter. Fun stuff.
Happened again, really annoying :(
Happening every day,,, again ,,,again,,,again

to be continued...

still happening no fix.
me2 78map
fckin crash
Same here, 75 map, 130%, boom crash, gg.

Hopefully I get it like only once a week but i don't want to imagine how it must feel when it happens everyday.
Full Chiseled Alched + Vaaled 151% quantity lvl 75 DRY peninsula crashed after leaving too my hideout so I could vendor etc and now every portal I try reenter crashes me from that point... I finally get to play a 75 map first time ever in POE and I get a bug.. Great first impression of "mid tier maps" Well Played GGG! Might head back to wow at least I can play end game there without a hitch.

Edit : After this just happened I was too scared to use and big currency on maps again so Trans/Alted a 73 map and the first mob I kill an exalted drops, I take it this was your're way of saying sorry Chris Wilson? Ill accept it thanks :D haha
Last edited by Dazla on Jul 31, 2015, 8:09:56 AM
Happened to me last night. I was running Zana's daily and when I went to enter the map I got disconnected. Happened on the last of the portals too.
Been fine for a few days so I thought I could risk a high IIQ/fracture map because I'm running low on maps. Big mistake as it turned out.

Fix this shit already or increase map drop rates.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info