Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

That's strange. I just ran a fractured Wastepool, made sure to place portals in the busiest places. The instance didn't crash. Clearly there must be another factor to it.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Lost a 75 map right now, it disconnected me after I finished Haku's quest. I relogged, went back in, headed to the boss and after some seconds got disconnected again. After I reconnected there weren't any portals there, even though there should have been some left.

As far as I remember, I haven't had this happen to me before 2.0.0.g. As if it wasn't bad enough that revenants were nerfed to being unplayable spectres.
Adding bug 2,187,432,957 to this list. I'm in my hideout at the time I created the bug report, but going into the fractured, summons Beyond Torture Chamber portals will kick me back to the login screen.* Had it happen on another map before 2.0.0g as well, but didn't record any details of that.

Also to be clear: it let me into the map, and I even came out and went back in. It was upon trying to use my third portal that this happened. So I'm not sure what happened inside the map instance between that second and third time.

* It says "An unexpected disconnection occurs."
Last edited by MidSpeck on Jul 23, 2015, 8:04:08 AM
Just had a similar bug, I was disconnected (booted to login screen) from map, when I logged back in, my inventory was rolled back to empty, and the map portals were gone. The map and currency used to roll it were not rolled back, so somehow I was rolled back to somewhere between when I entered the map and when I picked up my first item.

Bug #394,229,481
Last edited by BCGooch on Jul 23, 2015, 9:07:42 AM
Just got kicked out of a old 71 Map. My 2nd encounter with this bug
I see a lot of duplicate threads about this. Seems many people have these problems.

Personally I suggest not running maps >73 right now or not any map you can't afford to lose.
bump for crashes....
Just lost arid lake on tempest, very nicely rolled, even had zana in it. Like 50% cleared, TP'ed out, even made sure it's away from corpses/loot, aaaaaaand DC'ed. Rip my 76 pool I guess.
IGN: Yeph
had the exact same problem
just lost a shipyard (79) after exiting to sell.

when i tried to reenter i got "an unexpected disconnection..." and that happened over and over. tried exiting game, restarting as admin. switching characters. lost all 5 portals attempting to re-enter

this has never happened before. i am shocked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info