Doryani's Invitation - Cold Damage Leech not working?

It's not the time it's taking that's really aggravating. It's saying "It's fixed" when it isn't (at least, definitely not for me and for many of you.) I realize that in most cases, the person posting is just passing info along from the code folks, but man. Maybe a poll: "Did the patch we installed fix the problems we said it did?"
when GGG fix that bug?
This is STILL not fixed!?!? Seriously GGG?!?! Anyone with any of the elemental Doryani's Invitation STILL cannot leech? Nearly 3 weeks after 2.0.0 was rolled out!

I'm starting to wish I could have stayed in 1.3.0 and never had Act 4 and all the BS that's come with it.

Heck, I'd even wish for desync over what the game for me has become with 2.0.0!
Bump. Bump to infinity. I know there are a few more patches coming; hoping for a respite. (Reference intended.)
Bumping to report I am also experiencing this issue with the Fire variant, very, very annoying. The Leech isn't even shown on my Character Sheet. 8/3/15, still not fixed.

With Belt:
Spoiler

Without Belt:
Spoiler
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

Last edited by XSyntheticX on Aug 3, 2015, 4:00:04 PM
"
Choralone wrote:
This is STILL not fixed!?!? Seriously GGG?!?!
It is fixed, and the fix confirmed working on live, with both old and new versions of relevant items.

There's a separate bug where the character panel didn't include the leech from old items, which has been fixed locally, but it's mechanically functional and has been so for a while.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Aug 3, 2015, 9:03:54 PM
Thanks for the confirmation.

You wouldn't happen to know when that local fix will make its way into a patch, would you ?
Edit---doing some more testing. Math might be off.

Here's me and my friends testing result: It works. It's insignificant. For example fireball -- 26ish leeched damage on a non crit before, 5 leeched damage now. If there was a large ele leech option like there is with life leech (besides life leech gem), perhaps it would be viable. As it is, its not reliable at all. It's as reliable as dodging damage until your energy shield recharges.

With the buff back to atziri's and the change to how leech works, I feel like it should be higher than what it is at the moment, or at least that I should be able to easily notice the leech. But it seems to be (if it is really there) small enough to be unnoticeable.

If you can, show me a build that is actively using energy shield and leeching with ele leech and is able to successfully work and I'll be quiet. It's an extremely bad choice from what I'm seeing.
Last edited by yuri12344 on Aug 4, 2015, 4:45:58 PM
"
yuri12344 wrote:
Here's me and my friends testing result: It works. It's insignificant. For example fireball -- 26ish leeched damage on a non crit before, 5 leeched damage now.

Well, 0.2% will only get you so much on single target (10K dps > 20 hp/s leech, rofl), which was intended in the patch notes. But as long as it works, it will stack.
While I'm certain this was annoying to read in patches, thank you for replying and clarifying why this was so confusing (that the character panel part is a separate bug).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info