Doryani's Invitation - Cold Damage Leech not working?

well im going crazy :/ would love to play act 4 with my discharger on full power
now i have to use life leech gem else i could not sustain the costs for my attacks...

well i could play it with another charakter but thats kinda not the same ^^
up need this fixed please
IGN : Detrium
I can confirm this bug as well.

I have 0.2 from wand, 0.2 from invitation and 0.2 from corrupted amulet.

Also I have Zealot's Oath which means no life regen. It is very obvious that even If I leach for more than a few seconds no life is recovered at all.
Tested with fire and light version of this belt and can confirm that the elemental leech is not working.
I can confirm this bug too. Doryani's 0.2% Lighting damage leeched as life isn't working.

Nice bug considering the life leech nerf... kinda funny. Where are the devs? :)
I had cold leech on my wand and just figured it was not enough anymore to even be noticeable, so I put added lightning damage on there so I could try and actually get Herald of Thunder to proc, like at all, anymore.

If this gets fixed I'm putting cold leech back on, and might be able to drop the LL gem from my ice nova and hopefully have enough on glacial cascade to matter.

I'm about ready to just drop HoT and refund a lot of lightning passives since it barely even adds damage anymore and rarely ever procs. It used to be nearly constant.
Thanks all. We're looking into it.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Doryani's does not work for me either. Also, the mirrored Carrion Call wand with Cold Leech does not work either. Unplayable without Zealot's Oath, please fix soon.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

Thanks alot :D
IGN : Detrium
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type