Texas/Washington Gateway High Latency

I'm having a really hard time enjoying the game to the fullest because the two closest gateways to me (Texas/Washington) say they have around ~50 ping but in game it fluctuates very drastically between 60 ping and 120 ping. On top of this I'm playing a Cyclone build so I'm melee and Cyclone is already quite random sometimes. I don't think this is on my end because every other game has stable ping it's just with PoE. Can either GGG check up on these servers and make sure they're working correctly or if it's on my end (I don't think it is especially since a few of my friends are having the same issue) help me fix it.

Also if anyone else is having this issue please reply, the more people who speak up the quicker GGG will fix it.
Playing on Teas gateway average lat around 50-70ms .. but today avg lat 500-900ms , also getting huge spikes as large as 1400ms.. as of right now the game is UNPLAYABLE for me :(

Hi, I've noticed over the last few weeks the same type of latency spikes on the Washington gateway which I use most often...

Get great 30-ish latency most of the time... then sudden spikes to 300--500ms which will last annoyingly long (like I'm trying the next closest gateway in Tx by now).

Howdy ya'll,

Do you want to start a new thread and follow these intructions:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1377789

This thread is a bit old.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info