Game Freezes When Zoning

Hello, I'm getting started in the new league and I can't seen to zone anywhere. The game loads and I start in the A1 town, I waypoint to the beach, but if I try to zone into Tidal Island or something, it just hangs. I hear sound but it never does anything after.

I've tried the -gc 2 and -ns command line options, none of which have made a difference.

Let me know what information you need and I'll post it. Thanks.
Also, PackCheck shows everything looks okay.
"
RedMenace13 wrote:
Hello, I'm getting started in the new league and I can't seen to zone anywhere. The game loads and I start in the A1 town, I waypoint to the beach, but if I try to zone into Tidal Island or something, it just hangs. I hear sound but it never does anything after.

I've tried the -gc 2 and -ns command line options, none of which have made a difference.

Let me know what information you need and I'll post it. Thanks.

Same for me also. get to the beach and try to go to Tidal Island and the game gets stuck on the loading screen. Very frustrating, and everything on my end looks good too. Never had this problem before the patch
Yep, confirmed the same 2.0.0b on Brand new and existing characters.
Running into the same problems. Certain zones will just freeze the game when trying to load them. My HC character died trying to zone into the western forest. Now I can't even walk back into Lionseye from the coast.

I did a pack check and everything came out fine. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled and I still have the same problem.
At first, I was having this issue - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1306302

Now after 2.0.0b, it's giving me more font errors AND it freezes when I try to zone. This is getting worse, ugh.

Edit, now I just got a random freeze while walking around. Wow...
Last edited by FierceAgent on Jul 10, 2015, 9:22:10 PM
My problem resolved when I ran the game as administrator. Not sure why.
"
RedMenace13 wrote:
My problem resolved when I ran the game as administrator. Not sure why.

I just tried that on Steam version and it still froze after 2 minutes. Sigh. :(
Game crashes for me right after I try to move after zone in. This only started happening after I restarted the game and there was a small patch load. Game unplayable for me now so GG.
At least you guys can get into the game. I cant even get past the launch loading screen. Fucking sucks!!: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1306591

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info