RIP Scion Dialogue

"
awave wrote:
stupidly good mood for no reason

My thoughts exactly. New duelist voice is opposite his back-story. Sounds happy-go-lucky now, not "I murdered a man because he disrespected me. Now I'll carve a path to those that exiled me and get my revenge."

Turned off dialogue volume because of how grating it is.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Another case of "you can't please everyone".

Yea you can. Add an option "enable verbose dialogue". Makes more sense than flat out removing content that once took resources to implement.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
If you didn't like her voice you could have turned the dialogue volume to 0. Waste of time muting her dialogue when an option already exists to do just that. Why even bother having sound?

You don't need another option to add verbose audio back in when an option to take the damn thing out is already present.
Last edited by MrTastix on Jul 11, 2015, 2:30:56 AM
I don't mind her lines as such but hearing the same ones over again does get annoying.
Nothing to see here.
Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? Can I not have but a moments respite? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I too was disappointed by this. I thought the emotion of her dialogue was perfect, like when killing Brutus you just have your first boss fight of the game, of course she's going to have a strong reaction. Now she just makes some dumb joke.
I'm really disappointed. I was always excited to have a build that I could do on Scion, because her dialogue was so much more entertaining.

Enjoyed quoting the Scion at my roommate. How can GGG take this away from me?
Damn, that's a stupid change. WHY?

One char that had an entertaining deeper story, unlike all others.
Such an unneeded change.

And on top of that the annoying repetitive crap it's now.
Last edited by veleb on Jul 11, 2015, 7:41:41 AM
+1 to everyone who enjoyed the Scion's interaction with the world. Really filled out her story in a way the others didn't. Sure, the 90th trip through it gets annoying but I feel the game does a really poor job of getting you to see your character as anything other than a gem repository and the Scion was the one exception.
I think I'll actually make a scion now. Before I had avoided her like the plague. She just wouldn't shut up.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info