RIP Scion Dialogue

The old dialoge was a bit overdone but the new one is just too generic and there is nothing worse than generic characters.
Last edited by merchantmudcrab on Aug 9, 2015, 3:27:25 PM
I believe in you, GGG. You can do this. It makes sense. It's a nice thing to do.
Some of us still care
She was really downgraded It's actually pretty horrible lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
what's next
complaining because you would like your duelist to have shorter hair?

this is an ARPG ffs
"
Jaille wrote:
what's next

Holy shit, you're a genius. I've always thought he would look better with shorter hair. maybe I should start a separate thread.

But in all seriousness... that shirt needs to be changed, that thing is ugly as fuck with any armor. Whenever I play a duelist I feel like this.

Of course when I die I feel like this..
Last edited by TenTonBlue on Aug 23, 2015, 12:14:10 AM
"
Jaille wrote:
what's next

this is an ARPG ffs

Your game experience would not be diminished one bit if they were to implement a cosmetic shop option for us to buy some of the old voice-overs (Templar as well, for example). No one is taking away from what you enjoy about the game, I am only expressing my opinion, and am pleased as others in this thread show that they agree. Just because you do not share this sentiment doesn't mean you need to be sour about it.

Have a good day.
And while you're at it adding more dialogue to the Scion, cut some of the Duelist's hair as well!

He would look MUCH better with shorter hair!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
They should have implemented an option to turn the Scion dialogues on/off. Then everyone would be happy.
I'd rather have the Scion's dialogue cut shorter than the Templar's skirt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info