Vengeance.. will it stun?

Considering running a Vengeance + Stun + Melee Physical Damage + Endurance Charge on Stun, setup on my cycloner when the expac hits to sustain endurance charges (for longer fights / packs)

Do you think a maxed out gem setup like that would stun mobs on a level 81 map? Or wold I rarely see an endurance charge from it.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Well my setup is vengeance+reckoning+riposte+endurance charge on stun+fortify

The 50% damage reduction from incoming physical attacks is permanent.
Yea I was running vengeance + reckoning + riposte + endurance charge on melee stun in a 4L and they were up all the time against trash.

Bosses are a bit harder to stun I am guessing as that was not always so lucky. Last I checked they could not be supported by fortify and even if you could that sounds like a horrible waste of a 5L.

Come actual release I may try Reck + Veng + ECoMS in one hand.
and Riposte + Stun + ECoMS in the other hand maybe to increase chances of getting stuns off vs bosses?
"
Deadpeng wrote:

I don't think fortify should work with counterattacks but we will see the final state of things in a few hours.

"
Zed_ wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

I don't think fortify should work with counterattacks but we will see the final state of things in a few hours.

Lol. Why not? Go watch my stream?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Lol. Why not? Go watch my stream?

No thanks.
Why not? Rory stated it probably won't work with triggered attacks here. It seems he changed his mind.

Just tested to confirm... all 3 of those trigger gems fail to activate fortify. This either doesn't have fortify or he's getting it from somewhere else, not going to visit stream to find out which.
Yupx I realized it does not work. Killing Atziri trio while afk plan failed...
Ok so he didn't change his mind then. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info