Coming back for the expansion, need build advice!

Its expansion time boys and I'm gonna play Poe again, Dsync got the worst of me last time, but this time it's gone and lets play poe again!

I did look through all the class forums but didn't really feel like I found anything fun.

I'm looking for a fun build thats quite easy to ease into that will make sure I can clear the game easy and still have fun while playing the build. I'm not very good with the skiltree I know the basic pretty much.
I don't really care what class or build as long as it seems fun to me and got the other requirements!

Just link those that you can think off and lets play Poe again boys soon!
Make your own silly :P

Then flow like water my friend.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I tried this before and I went horribly! I've always had more succes following some1 else that got things abit more figured out! :)

"
Make your own silly :P

Then flow like water my friend.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1285739

Easy and fun Ice Crash Marauder Build.
Okey thanks, I'd like a few more to choose from and then i'm going to decide a few more hours left :)

"
Seryle wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1285739

Easy and fun Ice Crash Marauder Build.
Last edited by ehblanc on Aug 27, 2015, 1:15:41 AM
I don't really feel like making anything on my own it always turn out terrible so i'm hopeing for a few more linked guides that you think is nice and fun builds

"
ehblanc wrote:
Step 1. Pick a item or skill you like or a combination.
Step 2. Figure out what boosts it.
Step 3. Figure out were in the tree you'll end up once your skills or items are boosted so you can choose you're defences accordingly.

Min / Max your defences and attack and you have should have a good character. What differates a good build and a really good build usually comes from the skill they're using and how much they had to invest in it before it became really good. Many builds run lots of interesting uniques to boost their attack stat but then lack the overall defence stat, i can't say this way of doing things is good min maxing.

If you are going with someone elses build go with a hardcore build-are usually better at min maxing.

Skills with little investment to be good that i know of are: Traps, Incinerate, SRS, flameblast, I'm not sure about EK it used to be for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info