Kripp's Return to PoE! The hype is real!

Omg Omg Omg! :) http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp

Will he win the Laptop? Will he name is new char Legolas?

Highly doubt it considering how long its been since he last played. And don't especially care either
So, the Divination Cards worked?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Let's see if he lasts two weeks before going back to Hearthstone.
"
Hodari wrote:
Highly doubt it considering how long its been since he last played. And don't especially care either

Even though i don't care that much neither, you can't deny the publicity Kripp brings to PoE. The more players the better for me. So i welcome it!
I think he has zero chance of winning a laptop but, as others said, the publicity he brings to the game is always welcome.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
kripp is just a marketing tool now, rofl.
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
I can't wait for Awakening 2.0 Kripp's Tips.

Preferably just the tip(s).
Last edited by innervation on Jul 10, 2015, 5:44:16 AM
"
laycast wrote:

judging by how little interest he shows for the game, I think he's a terrible marketing tool.
some may say bad advertising is still advertising, but I disagree.

guys like Pohx, Ziggy, Ghudda etc' are much better for the game's popularity, than Kripp is.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
laycast wrote:

judging by how little interest he shows for the game, I think he's a terrible marketing tool.
some may say bad advertising is still advertising, but I disagree.

guys like Pohx, Ziggy, Ghudda etc' are much better for the game's popularity, than Kripp is.

Come one jK - Global 1 wouldn't be half as 'interesting' as it is today without the influence of Kripp followers :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info