Check Out The Awakening's Microtransactions!

Most of the new mtx are really good looking. I like the Demon King Armour Set the most BUT wtf is wrong with the creator of the helmet skin? ^^ Do you realize that the video looks as if the girl gives a blowjob to a giant insect?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Cazperdeluxe wrote:
Really!? no armour in the supporter packs (why i didn't buy any this time) and just 1 armor set now? I was really looking forward to this and thought you would do atleast 2-3 armor sets + extra shizzle... I would gladly pay for some nice design but i guess i will have to stick to the last supporter pack i bought.. dudes.. cmon.. you can make some money here... start putting shizzle in the shop...

You want them to stop working on awakening and leave it with bugs and stuff and keep working on MTX?

I don't think GGG wants money from some1 like you thinking this way.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
waiting for this mtx @ 1:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkpUIKt8V5I

will buy the vaal pyramid very soon though
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
no GGG why?!?!? I wanted a tattoo this week.. SOB my wallet is already empty >.<
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
That Demon Set SICK!!
ING @Wost ONS shop: thread/439416
Demon King Armour Set - Amazing
Raven Wings Back Attachment - Awesome
Infernal Throne Hideout Decoration - Meh, but someone might like it
Rock Elemental Pet - Perfect, OMG SO PERFECT I WILL BUY A MILLION OF THESE
Steam-powered Wand Skin - Very nice! Might buy one if it's cheap
Face Parasite Helmet Skin - Ick! Not a fan at all, doesn't even make sense TBH
Blood Worm Pet - Very cool when it's moving, pretty nice pet
Firefly Swarm Pet - Not my thing, but it's much different than others you have made so bravo!

Overall, great additions! So glad there's more stuff to poor my money into xD
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
was really hoping for a peacock microtransaction
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"
Aetherium wrote:
can we get parasite bikini set next

post of the year!!11

edit: you can release the hidden sheep pet mtx now, ggg!!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 9, 2015, 5:38:27 PM
I think there should be more. Look at awakening trailer. 0 min 50 sec, some sort of lava armor. Might be more.
Ye but the 2 more sets ( necrotic and infernal ) should be also on start tomorrow on the biggest expansion launch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info