[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

I've leveled all the way to 70 with a 3-link self-found mace with +1 fire spells , I'm 84 now ,on Tempest , just get your resists capped and ur golden. Also , other than removing your tabula , I suggest removing herald of thunder , I feel like its not worth it , especially if you have issues staying alive , however you can just kill stuff off screen cos op totems xD
I have a question about Atziri, in Tempest league;

I am now level 90 with this build, and really loving it.

5.3khp 1.2kes.
15kdps per totem (not running herald, not a fan of reserving any hp in Tempest league)
7500 armor

My question is, while 15k seems to be fine for the high 70's maps, I'm assuming it's not enough for Atziri. I have my 5 link Infernal, and have been throwing every fuse I get at another Infernal in my stash, fingers crossed for the 6 link.

I assume I'm going to need to get the 6 link before attempting Atziri, because 20k+ dps is probably needed? Anyone that can confirm this for me?

Thanks
"
akiris wrote:
Can you give your skill tree?

Here is my tree (89):

I now have a 6L mantle and do 62k dps per totem (FlameTotem-FasterCast-FasterPrj-IronWill (or Fire Pen for fire res maps)- ChaosDmg-Crit Dmg, with 4 Power Charges up. I hit 82k DPs when playing with my aura/summoner buddy. 4.8k life, 1.7kES. Also, dual curses (which is huge for either survivability or DPS).

14 casts per second on the totems.

P.
"
Egorbopol wrote:
I have a question about Atziri, in Tempest league;

I assume I'm going to need to get the 6 link before attempting Atziri, because 20k+ dps is probably needed? Anyone that can confirm this for me?

Thanks

While having higher dps can't hurt, downing atziri relies on you knowing the fight's mechanics.

There's probably a breakpoint where your damage output would be too low for the fight, but if you're running high 70s I doubt that's the case.

Disclaimer: I'm not an experienced atziri farmer, and have only done the fight a couple of times. I'm more or less repeating stuff told to me that have done the fight many multiple times.
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
Thanks a lot for all your advices :)

I'll see what I can find for a 5L to replace my tabula and cap all my resistances. Lioneye's Remorse did already gave me a lot of survability.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Hi why did you not include rain of splinters under required gear? I was curious so I tried it and that jewel is busted completely op for flame totems.
IGN: Tuqo
"
w7west wrote:
Hi why did you not include rain of splinters under required gear? I was curious so I tried it and that jewel is busted completely op for flame totems.

I don't think big groups of mobs are the issue for a dual totem build anyway, imho it's probably detrimental for uniques/bosses, which are more of a relative challenge in 77+ maps..
"
w7west wrote:

Sometime I am going to try that Jewel. Unfortunately the one that dropped for me has a 47% reduction. So either I have to try divining, or buy another one.

For general mapping and some bosses (think Jungle Valley) it seems to be a good choice. Though not all the time, so you'd need another Jewel to switch.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 11, 2015, 1:01:45 AM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
akiris wrote:
Can you give your skill tree?

Here is my tree (89):

I now have a 6L mantle and do 62k dps per totem (FlameTotem-FasterCast-FasterPrj-IronWill (or Fire Pen for fire res maps)- ChaosDmg-Crit Dmg, with 4 Power Charges up. I hit 82k DPs when playing with my aura/summoner buddy. 4.8k life, 1.7kES. Also, dual curses (which is huge for either survivability or DPS).

14 casts per second on the totems.

P.

Nice build. How about Atziri? Have any problems?
Are you guys cap with chaos resist ?
I completely ignore this stat so far but want to finish a4 (I need to start the very last part where i need to kill the 3 guardians then open door for malachai fight).
I can kill dominus eyes closed with my current gear (only 8k dps per totem).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info