[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hey, just a thumbs up. Using this guide in tempest, and it works great. Made some minor adjustments:

- no herald of thunder, I like my HP in hardcore
- I prefer flame dash

With this I can link my curse with increased area of effect and duration.

lvl 88, 5759 HP, 40% physical reduc, 13,5k tooltip DPS atm. Highest map I cleared was 77 and everything died super fast and safe.

Thanks!
Hi,

i go dual flame totem but on crit with another passive tree and will use this knife as 1/2 weapon, with what should i craft it? flat fire dmg or crit?

or should i forget this weapon and go for wands?

Rip'd in Tempest last night, so I threw a bunch of my gear from Standard on:

"
Anhi wrote:
Hey, just a thumbs up. Using this guide in tempest, and it works great. Made some minor adjustments:

- no herald of thunder, I like my HP in hardcore
- I prefer flame dash

With this I can link my curse with increased area of effect and duration.

lvl 88, 5759 HP, 40% physical reduc, 13,5k tooltip DPS atm. Highest map I cleared was 77 and everything died super fast and safe.

Thanks!

Whats your HC passive tree/equip please?
"
surana wrote:
any1 tried using a empower gem linked to flame totem?

I borrowed +3 empower today, to add it as 6th gem - and it was dissapointing. Only adds like 5% more tooltip dps, which i dont think its worth the price. Plus i replaced lvl 19 Increase Critical Damage with no quality, so it will be even worse with maxed gem.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
Whats your HC passive tree/equip please?

My passive tree is the same as in this guide, the templar version. I don't have the 30 dex/int nodes, I got the int and dex needed from my gear. I left out 1 totem life and resistance node at the moment.

my gear:

Last edited by Anhi on Aug 5, 2015, 7:32:15 PM
I got all 3 classes that this build can be played with at high levels already and with full respec but I didn't read anything in the guide about which one is slightly better so anyone got a suggestion? Also I play in standard and can go a bit more offensive so I guess it's between Templar-Witch.
In addition to Clear Mind, I'm currently using Poacher's Aim. Since I needed some int to use a wand I got the second jewel node near Ancestral Bond. Do you think that jewel makes sense?
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
In addition to Clear Mind, I'm currently using Poacher's Aim. Since I needed some int to use a wand I got the second jewel node near Ancestral Bond. Do you think that jewel makes sense?

I think you could pick up a really good rare jewel pretty cheap. I'm using a 29% increased damage & 4% cast speed jewel and it bumps my damage up quite a bit.
"
widds wrote:
"
Cr4v3n wrote:

I think you could pick up a really good rare jewel pretty cheap. I'm using a 29% increased damage & 4% cast speed jewel and it bumps my damage up quite a bit.

Thank you, made me search my stash again and I found this:

11% increased Spell Damage
4% increased Cast Speed with Fire Skills
4% reduced Mana Cost of Skills

Not the best, but for a quick shot good enough, ~500 ttdps. But those with >20% spell damage are quite expensive. At least for me as I just bought Clear Mind and I'm kinda broke now.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 6, 2015, 4:26:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info