[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
JuvenileMango wrote:
One of the passives on the tree says "Spell Cast by Totems have 5% increased Cast Speed." However, when I put a point into it, my DPS didn't change. What's going on?

Could be wrong, but I think Flame Totem itself is the spell, it isn't a spell like Incinerate or something cast by a support totem.
"
gibtuck wrote:
"
JuvenileMango wrote:
One of the passives on the tree says "Spell Cast by Totems have 5% increased Cast Speed." However, when I put a point into it, my DPS didn't change. What's going on?

Could be wrong, but I think Flame Totem itself is the spell, it isn't a spell like Incinerate or something cast by a support totem.

It's a bug with the tooltip. It actually does work it just isn't reflected in the DPS number.
"
damelon wrote:
"
gibtuck wrote:
"
JuvenileMango wrote:

It's a bug with the tooltip. It actually does work it just isn't reflected in the DPS number.

@gitbuck I thought that might be the case too.

@damelon That's good to know, thanks.

*EDIT* Also, one more question why CWDT 9 and IC 11? I remember people used to stop earlier than lvl 9?
Last edited by JuvenileMango on Aug 2, 2015, 12:33:12 AM
Still loving this build more than any other character I've leveled. About to hit 86 and have swapped from the dual dagger chaos build to full MF for a bit.. running a Sires and Greed, about 340% IIR and 45% IIQ. Can literally run maps with 3 buttons. Yay.
I have one question: Why at the last leg of the build did you choose to pick Mana Regen? The 16% total of max life does not really seem worth it and the mana regen is null with the blood magic, it would seem to be better off putting those last 3 points into something else, unless of course that where the only option...

I would really like to know why tho so please fill me in

Otherwise this is a fun build, as I am rocking it now!
Going live on twitch now if you guys have any questions! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Can you wear TWO Clear Mind Jewel?
"
Going live on twitch now if you guys have any questions! =)

Hey LNB! Welcome back, I thought you had abandoned us here

"
Can you wear TWO Clear Mind Jewel?

No it is limited to 1.
Last edited by damelon on Aug 2, 2015, 8:17:32 AM
Did anybody tried Atziri yet ?
"
Did anybody tried Atziri yet ?

end
My IGN: EKUnique
Last edited by a19850710 on Aug 6, 2015, 5:25:32 AM

Report Forum Post