[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
TehRei wrote:
"
Dextarx wrote:
If you spec into Mortal Conviction and run herald of thunder that renders the jewel useless. Unless I'm reading something wrong. If we find a well rolled jewel we need to spec out of mortal conviction in order to use it?

You're reading it wrong. This build doesn't have any mana reserved, since it's using blood magic. Lifting explains this in both the OP and the video guide.

Thanks, I now see that it reserves life but 1/2 the amount vs mana.
"
mogg_fanatico wrote:
in the video he put all the equip with links and gems, There are the flame totem and fire golem ;)

You're right. The flame golem is in the video but not on the first page of this thread. He left out the helm links on the first page.
"
mogg_fanatico wrote:
in the video he put all the equip with links and gems, There are the flame totem and fire golem ;)

Ahhh I went back and rewatched the video! Now I get it! lol

Thank you for mentioning this. I had been avoiding all mention and videos of The Awakening for over a month because I wanted to be surprised and I wanted less chance of spoilers, so I had never finished the video. The video fully explains link setup.
The only thing I am still up in the air about is weather to take the 3 cast speed nodes or the spell damage nodes at the beginning. I hate taking those 3% nodes! Easy to respec later I suppose.
Last edited by damelon on Jul 10, 2015, 12:09:02 PM
Last edited by damelon on Jul 10, 2015, 1:58:09 PM
"
damelon wrote:

Why dont you want the 3% cast speed nodes? Cast speed is great for flame totem. Do you simply feel they are inefficient compared to the investment?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
has anyone updated the lvling links? Can't load em'
Anyone knows what's the earliest quest that reward Flame Totem gem? as a witch btw.
Thanks
Your build links are all broken, and you don't get flame totem in Act 1..
i played as a templar and i did get flame totem at lvl 4.. and secondly why dont u go to nessa and see the number -2- slots and there u can get the gems.. for just few wisdom scrolls...

and hey is there any way to make this build mf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info