[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Is it possible to incorporate Righteous Fire into this build? or our regen is not high enough or we're lacking fire resistance? Seems like we'd benefit fro its increase to spell dmg...

While leveling, is it recommended to dual wield wands/scepters? or or weapon/shield? what about at later game?
"
yissus wrote:
whats the best support gems for the flame golem in our flame totem build?

Check the original post, all of this is right there.
"
drwranck wrote:
Is it possible to incorporate Righteous Fire into this build? or our regen is not high enough or we're lacking fire resistance? Seems like we'd benefit fro its increase to spell dmg...

While leveling, is it recommended to dual wield wands/scepters? or or weapon/shield? what about at later game?

You could incorporate RF however you would need to make some changes to the tree to be able to support it.

Leveling isn't too important, I stuck with wand/shield, and now at late game I'm doing the same, with a nicely rolled rare wand and the lioneye's unique shield recommended in the guide. It gives us even more survivability and I have no issue clearing maps.
This is a great build, but I am wondering what should we replace Cast when damage taken + Immortal Call + Enduring Cry combo with since it's not as viable anymore as Enduring Cry is now a Warcry in this patch.
"
Drsniper wrote:
This is a great build, but I am wondering what should we replace Cast when damage taken + Immortal Call + Enduring Cry combo with since it's not as viable anymore as Enduring Cry is now a Warcry in this patch.

You need to use the same setup, the difference is that you will be self-casting enduring cry =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Drsniper wrote:

You need to use the same setup, the difference is that you will be self-casting enduring cry =)

Cool. I haven't used Enduring Cry with this build yet, but I'm wondering if taunting all the enemies in higher difficulties is a good idea with the Cry? At the moment all the enemies attack my totems but with the Cry they would be attacking me. So essentially be a mini tank but still use totems?
"
Drsniper wrote:
"
"
Drsniper wrote:

Cool. I haven't used Enduring Cry with this build yet, but I'm wondering if taunting all the enemies in higher difficulties is a good idea with the Cry? At the moment all the enemies attack my totems but with the Cry they would be attacking me. So essentially be a mini tank but still use totems?

I used the exact combo for a4 cruel and a1-a2 merciless so far. As long as you don't stand still and have some kind of + mspd, you should be ok. Key is to drop your totem, and run around until mobs die.
"
"
Drsniper wrote:

So does that mean there is no need of the Cast when damage taken gem anymore? Or is it still needed for the Immortal call charge discharge when I get hit?

Would Apep's be an upgrade from this wand? anyone running Apep's have any insight? thanks
Enjoying the build so far; currently at 17,139 dps with room to improve. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info