[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

I shifted to crit build.
I can craft my wand with :

1) add cold 10-13/19-22 or lightning 1-4 /39-42/ damage
2) 50/69 crit chance for spell
3) or spell damage.

Which is the most effective for dps boot?

Thx
Andrea
"
Shangetsu wrote:
"
Stagnetti wrote:
Forgive me for not looking through 108 pages of comments to see if this was already answered but...

I don't really get how we're supposed to use gems like faster projectiles when the build only has 34 dex (or 64 with expertise).

I am pretty nub at this game but I've played other ARPGs. I don't like the idea of having to rely having (or "juggle") dexterity requirements on my gear. It just seems really bad, I won't be able to upgrade my gear if I lose some dexterity.

I suppose I could grab Agility as well, but even then its 94 dex, some skills require 111+. Should I just not level the gems past that point? Is there a way I can guarantee I can always have the dexterity required? Like why would I only be looking at using dexterity amulets, for example, when that restricts me to one type of item?

Because requirement for your gems are high priority to get.
Seriously, your gems levels are extremely important. If you cannot find gears to get dex on then I'd suggest invest skill tree points in the big dex nodes, it'll be way more worth it than anything else and you can always regret them latter to invest in something else.

At some point you want all your gem 20q +20, it'll be an enormous dps boosters since you are using a spell.

TL;DR : Fuck how you feel, get dex on your gears for gem requirement even if it kills you.

Yeah, so grabbing the extra +60 gives me most of what I need, then ill only need a bit of dex. I guess that kind of answers my question
"
Stagnetti wrote:

Yeah, so grabbing the extra +60 gives me most of what I need, then ill only need a bit of dex. I guess that kind of answers my question

It's not that hard to get +Dex on gear. You can even craft it on yourself a lot of the time. Pick up the Dex nodes if you need to to hold you over for a while, but drop them later when you have the gear to handle it.
"
BaggerX wrote:
"
Stagnetti wrote:

It's not that hard to get +Dex on gear. You can even craft it on yourself a lot of the time. Pick up the Dex nodes if you need to to hold you over for a while, but drop them later when you have the gear to handle it.

Alright cool thanks, think I get the idea
got my DPS over 27k for each totem, anyone made more? :)
"
skrga00 wrote:
got my DPS over 27k for each totem, anyone made more? :)

Spoiler

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Aug 24, 2015, 10:56:35 AM
Any particular reason why everyone picks Witch for Blood Magic Flame Totem, instead of Marauder/Templar?
Noob - Level 0
"
Entellex wrote:
Any particular reason why everyone picks Witch for Blood Magic Flame Totem, instead of Marauder/Templar?

My build actually works with either of those. Witch gets a bit more damage than the others. Templar has faster leveling and marauder is the tankiest :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I kinda hate I went Witch, lol. I think getting Dual Totem earlier would make leveling easier. ):
Noob - Level 0
First of all, you did a great job with this build to help ppl like me thank you.
I liked the build a lot i will try but i am not sure of which items to use i mean wand or sth for weapon? can u add a litte item section to the build ? And a crafting sections would be perfect. Thanks a lot in advence

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info