What happens when you let an algorithm write the 2.0.0 patch notes

"
jaredh wrote:
If you are trying to suggest you cannot automate patch notes by properly checking in code and simply pulling text from the developer notes, this isn't convincing those of us who know better.

Your inability to do patch notes tells all the developers in the room that you don't do source control properly.

I would say that you must be fun at parties, but you clearly don't get invited to any.
Last edited by Lt_Speirs on Jul 8, 2015, 11:43:27 AM
"
Chris wrote:

Traps can drop maps.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
Last edited by daemmon on Jul 8, 2015, 11:54:41 AM
Brilliant stuff.
Simply the best Patch Notes ever!!! Loved this!
"
Lt_Speirs wrote:
"
jaredh wrote:
If you are trying to suggest you cannot automate patch notes by properly checking in code and simply pulling text from the developer notes, this isn't convincing those of us who know better.

Your inability to do patch notes tells all the developers in the room that you don't do source control properly.

I would say that you must be fun at parties, but you clearly don't get invited to any.

i almost feel guilty for laughing...not really :)
"
Chris wrote:
I ran the patch notes so far for The Awakening through a Markov Chain text generator and wanted to share its results with you.

Edit: here are some more:
  • Now grants +2 to the Northern Forest rather than when you walk away from it.

First Eternal orbs, now you buff northern forest while walking away from it??? This was the last straw. POE IS DED
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Quest rewards have been destroyed apart from Lady Dialla.

Thank goodness the best quest reward remains <3
I really love GGG for these kind of posts! You guys are like a good friend you just want to throw money at! Keep up the good work!
"
Chris wrote:
Performance of finding a strongbox has been removed.

What, do they just put the strong boxes at the beginning of the zone in front of us when we zone in now? I liked finding them in random locations. Please reconsider this change GGG!
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...
thanks for sharing, great news :)

"
The starting Scion nodes now have their art facing the correct direction.

I don't care much about lockstep or skills, but those backwards-facing mana nodes always bugged me. Nice change!
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info