[HELP] Ele Buzzsaw Crit

Hey guys! I am trying to build an ele buzzsaw ranger using the new unique sword Ichimonji.
The goal of this build is to play on the new tempest league, and use as many auras as possible with the combination of ichimonji, aura nodes and alpha's howl.

The build that i am thinking of is like this : http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4DHgYgBqIILgqbD6sUjha_Fy8XPhfcGYoZjho4Go8dqh9BJIsksCaVJy8qCyo4Kk0yiTWSNj04ljrYPC09Pj8nRnFG10rITeNRTFVLVdZW-lfiWHVZ81-wYeJirGTnZp5sjG1sbqpvnnBScYVyD3KpdKB3B3fXd-V4631bfXWApIDhgpuDCYPMhMWHE4wLjDaQVZJ9lwaYb5uNm7WcpJ2qogCmV6xHrKqxQrVItfK3F7c-uXy748B2wzrEosT2xq7KStN-2L3audwj4XPhiOJe5c_nCuyw7SDtg-4O73rzEfPq9tr3MvrS-wn8xf4K_kn-j_66

I think i am too squishy right now, and maybe i got the wrong nodes and etc. That's why i am here seeking for advice of advanced players.
Also, there are all the 123 points on this build, and i need an help on the level progression and how i should make the progress.

I also need help on what auras to use, and what to link on the spectral throw gem.

Thank you for the help!
Last edited by Sygion on Jul 8, 2015, 12:30:48 AM
For this build Do u have any specific bandits?

Besides that its a gr8 Build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info