More YouTube Meltdowns

This one has a big long backstory that is worth having a look at, but essentially it boils down to a guy taking criticism of his game personally and losing his rag.

I actually feel a little sorry for him, he really just wants Jim Sterling to know that he feels like he was being attacked instead of his game, but can't quite let it go long enough to make a clear point.

Poor bloke.

Anyways - LINK HERE (beware, its over an hour long and gets pretty depressing at points).
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I knew what that was going to be before I even moused over the link.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
This one has a big long backstory that is worth having a look at, but essentially it boils down to a guy taking criticism of his game personally and losing his rag.

I actually feel a little sorry for him, he really just wants Jim Sterling to know that he feels like he was being attacked instead of his game, but can't quite let it go long enough to make a clear point.

Poor bloke.

Anyways - LINK HERE (beware, its over an hour long and gets pretty depressing at points).

I started listening to this today at work and I gave up after 15 minutes, is this Digital Homicide guy as obnoxious to the end? This is the difference between someone who "wants to be a developer" and "wants to make games". I hope he won't file a copyright claim on my post, I'm not even John Fucking Grammaticus Son.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
He gets worse.

You know those people who were on the Debate Team at High School? He ends up becoming a horrific caricature of that particular brand of poor engagement.

It really is very sad, makes you feel bad for everyone involved.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I'm glad I skipped it then. I got to the point when dude implied that posting mediocrity on youtube is same as taking money from users for mediocrity, high school logic.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info