#1 Fire Resist Bow #1 Deidbell Dagger #1 Thorns Belt (**WTS 2x Loath Bane)

Omg this is gold

Free Bump
IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
dankest of memes XD
IGN WiLLYW or NQTR.

Level 100 ranger.
Level 100 scion.
wow, what to say.... :D
i love it, would u mind telling the time it took u to collect all those "names/items"?
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Haha lurker my Old friend this is awsome ! GG
"
wow, what to say.... :D
i love it, would u mind telling the time it took u to collect all those "names/items"?

Thanks. I hope you don't mind I mentioned your name in the thread. Good job doing uber with

I've been looking for the items on and off for a couple months. I got most of them during the 4 challenge 1 month leagues.

"
mrosendahl wrote:
Haha lurker my Old friend this is awsome ! GG

Hey, buddy. I'm glad you like it. I haven't seen you around lately. Have you been playing the beta this whole time? After the patch I'll have to bug you with many questions about the new mechanics.
IGN: Lurker
Last edited by Lurker88 on Jul 7, 2015, 7:17:00 AM
#1 COC tornado/ice shot Glyph mark

~b/o 1 mirror

This is so close to my ideal bow, but I really need that one green socket to be blue for Power Siphon. How many mirriors will that cost?
Best mirror service in town!

:)
One mirror thread to rule them all :3
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
lel
wow!!! impressive!!
free bump
IGN: _AXN_ (standard Server)

MY SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441
provide mirror service on the best item only.
(#1 crit bow, #1 crit staff, #1 crown of eye shield, #1 pdps dagger, #1 pdps 1hd sword, #1 ES/Armour shield, #1 belt, #1boot...and alot more)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info