ECKS DEE looking for most excellent dudes XD

Reworked on 07/20/17

Who we are

Most of us know each other for a few years now, and enjoy playing, talking and laughing with each other ever since.
We are veteran players, some of us have been playing actively since closed beta.
Mainly we play softcore challenge leagues, but some of us also try facing the perils of hardcore leagues. Some of us also enjoy racing and playing pvp.
Since we are an international bunch we speak english (more or less XD).

Who are we looking for?

Most excellent dudes and dudettes! :)
We are looking for experienced and active players who know how things work in Wreaclast. Experienced does not mean quantity but quality of ingame time. And this means that you should know something about the game mechanisms. If so you should have at least one lvl90+ character.
And of course a certain interest in the game you play (like: current challenge leagues/ meta / builds/ hideouts) as well as a kind, respectful attitude are mandatory.
Long story short: easy going and chilled people :)

Our in-game goals

As much fun as possible playing PoE!
Namely: As much challenges as possible, as much orbs as possible, as much dps as possible and a good laugh or two :)
Some notion of success increases the fun, that´s why we make up our personal goals to reach.
This can be as simple as making some orbs for buying that cool new item, killing Atziri or even Über, reaching high levels on your character or completeing challenges.

What you can expect of us

Jokes and self irony are always welcome to ease things up and make gaming a relaxing counterpart to the real life shit we all know.
"Kindness is sexy!"
It´s all about giving and taking, together we can achieve more than alone.
We have our own discord server. Feel free to jump in and enjoy the talking while playing...its easier than typing ;) But it is completely optional and no one is forced to join if they dont want to!
Pushing our limits in the beginning of new leagues and races.
In the beginning of a new league we are all active a lot. So there are discussions about builds, strategies and ideas in the weeks before. During the league there is support with everything one can disire: bosskills, farming, loot and the mentioned fun ;)

How to apply?

If you wish to join our guild please contact one of our responsibles personnally for a quick first impression.
please do not reply to the thread, if so, i´m sorry to say, you disqualified yourself by not reading carefully

You can also visit us on our discord server and have a nice chat whith everyone who´s online (and since we are from all over the world, there is always someone ;) )
Simply join here: https://discord.gg/6jYv4qs

Currently we have only 4 slots for new members, but ofc, if all fits well, we can expand the guild.

We are looking forward to see you in Wreaclast XD
Last edited by honeybunny on Jul 22, 2017, 9:26:05 AM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2017, 5:52:00 PM
Hey, just talked to WiLLYW on TS. I ended up joining a German guild after all, but you guys made a good impression on me.

Gl and have a free bump.
Thanks for the kind words and free bumperino :P and good luck to you man.
IGN WiLLYW or NQTR.

Level 100 ranger.
Level 100 scion.
Hey man, I saw your post on here and I thought it was pretty cool! I've honestly been looking for a decent crew to play with for a while, but I've probably only been playing for a couple months now and I feel like I've gotten very used to the extensive passive tree and basic playstyle and everything. I've been practicing speed-leveling quite a lot and I've gotten a tornado shot ranger/arc witch/tanky marauder/RF incinerator templar/spectral throw scion/dual wielder duelist... blah blah, up to level 60-83.. I think my ranger is level 83. Either way, I feel like it would be so much better with other people to run with! I've got probably close to 20 characters now, but just message me on here or in game!
good morning and bumpy :)
Good morning back. I am looking for an active guild that will play Warbands, I plan to spend most of my evenings after the 10th doing so :)

I have been playing since the original Closed Beta, have a couple of 80+ chars (I think 88 is top), but I found myself unmotivated to continue in softcore after the challenge leagues end, so I am "doomed" to start over from scratch every few months and love it.

I have never done anything too crazy (e.g. never fought Atziri), I guess I am the type of player who enjoys levelling as much as the endgame itself. I have been, however, doing better in each new SC league, and this time the goal is to kill the ample-chested goddess of sacrifice :)

I like my summoners, I am now in pain with regards to what build to play once Warbands starts (as always). Good I will be able to play a minimum of 3 builds for the challenge :)

So I hope I can join (and learn a lot as I see you guys are probably more experienced).
I am playing in the evenings EU time.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Good morning back. I am looking for an active guild that will play Warbands, I plan to spend most of my evenings after the 10th doing so :)

I have been playing since the original Closed Beta, have a couple of 80+ chars (I think 88 is top), but I found myself unmotivated to continue in softcore after the challenge leagues end, so I am "doomed" to start over from scratch every few months and love it.

I have never done anything too crazy (e.g. never fought Atziri), I guess I am the type of player who enjoys levelling as much as the endgame itself. I have been, however, doing better in each new SC league, and this time the goal is to kill the ample-chested goddess of sacrifice :)

I like my summoners, I am now in pain with regards to what build to play once Warbands starts (as always). Good I will be able to play a minimum of 3 builds for the challenge :)

So I hope I can join (and learn a lot as I see you guys are probably more experienced).
I am playing in the evenings EU time.

Hello, please make your profile non-private or leave ign on this thread or via pm.
IGN WiLLYW or NQTR.

Level 100 ranger.
Level 100 scion.
Good morning
Hi, i would love to give your guild a shot. I am quite experienced in poe but haven't played awakening beta(so i could enjoy temp leagues more). I ll be playing warbands mostly and don't care about the challenges but i would like to level masters to 8 and get 2-3 end game builds going.
Last edited by Arthelinus on Jul 8, 2015, 6:45:16 AM
Good morning!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info