(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hello !

I love this build but the lvl 75 maps are too hard for me.. Can you help me to improve my gears please I need some advices.

Here :

Spoiler

Thank you !!! :)
Last edited by Shinro28 on Aug 6, 2015, 3:12:52 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
hitreza wrote:
GZ Lighty on Community Build Guides!

I hope we see Uber Kill with your build soon.
And please keep up the great videos, you comment everything and that is very helpful!

Keep up the great work! ;)

Thanks a bunch and i will kill uber, its just more difficult than before due to the immortal call and enduring cry nerf. I can get to uber atziri deathless ( takes 20 min sometimes ) but she herself is the issue for me. The spears hurt so so much; ill be posting a video of me explaining how i go about the trash, double vaal and the trio which i have down pretty well.

thats great!
I really looking forward to that video! :)
Hi Lighty, I had so much fun with 2H Cyclone, and since I play in warbands, I started with nothing and earned every piece of my gear on this character, and I feel really really accomplished. Thank you for giving me such a great experience!

My current Gears

Self found: my gloves, belt (used alchemy), boots (used alchemy), my two rings.
These saved me a ton, and I made enough currency with this character to get the six-linked body Armour and it feels awesome!!! Weapon cost me 20 chaos, I thought I was lucky xD

I have a question:

As my gems started to hit lvl 20, a question has come cross my mind:
What gems for this build are worth doing GCP recipe to get 20% quality?

-I looked at your "current gear" tab(Please update it, I want to admire your gears :) ), and noticed you have 20% added fire, is it worth it to make added fire 20%? since it will give me 10% increased "FIRE" damage, I don't know how big, in terms of dps, will that give me.

-Also, Since I run herald of ash because I love the over kill effect and more dps, is it also worth it to make herald of ash 20%? it also give me extra fire dmg according to wiki.
I know that hatred is totally not worth it, lessons learned from my standard character..

-If I swap added fire with increased area of effect, what are the pros and cons?

if it will make it easier for you to reply, please point out what gem I don't need to GCP. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: spelling
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
Last edited by xmh911111 on Aug 6, 2015, 3:23:28 PM
Hi guys.
What do you think about the version of Bronn's Lithe with (35-50% Increased Damage with Movement Skills) ?
This will increase the damage of the cyclone ?
I went with more hp nodes and for now I have to choose between the Combat Stamina and Hematophagy wheel.

Most players I checked were using Combat Stamina instead of the 1% more leech + other leech stuff from Hematophagy, are the 1.8% regen just better than leech and what would you recommand?

I've tried using Phase Run and I found myself rarely using it (since there's usually enough enemies to chain packs), wouldn't Leap Slam be superior for backtracking/mobility or what am I missing?
"
Lighty wrote:
"
damaxxerous wrote:
Lighty or anyone else...on 20% Quality Gems......

If I want to get quality gems, which ones are most important/beneficial?

**I already have a high % leap slam
**If increased quality on blood gem is less blood spent, idk if that's a concern of mine.

Please let me know which gems are priority for 20% :).

Thanks!

Priority:
Cyclone - inc aoe

Pretty good:
Vengeance - higher chance to proc counterattack
Phase run - more movement speed
every support gem = more damage basically ( bloodmagic is reduced mana cost )
bloodrage = more attack speed

Kinda useless:
Auras - useless aoe radius ( HoA is slightly more fire damage )

Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
"
xmh911111 wrote:
Hi Lighty, I had so much fun with 2H Cyclone, and since I play in warbands, I started with nothing and earned every piece of my gear on this character, and I feel really really accomplished. Thank you for giving me such a great experience!

I have a question:

-I looked at your "current gear" tab(Please update it, I want to admire your gears :) ), and noticed you have 20% added fire, is it worth it to make added fire 20%? since it will give me 10% increased "FIRE" damage, I don't know how big, in terms of dps, will that give me.

-Also, Since I run herald of ash because I love the over kill effect and more dps, is it also worth it to make herald of ash 20%? it also give me extra fire dmg according to wiki.
I know that hatred is totally not worth it, lessons learned from my standard character..

-If I swap added fire with increased area of effect, what are the pros and cons?

if it will make it easier for you to reply, please point out what gem I don't need to GCP. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

See the above post for him answering my question :).
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Hey man!

Is it worth dropping AA for Determination with reduced mana reserved nodes?

The auras will then be Hatred-HoA-Determination instead of Hatred-HoA-AA.

You could also specc into Purity of flesh while getting Sovereignty.

This is for hardcore.

Thanks!
Last edited by buskvarg on Aug 7, 2015, 8:06:32 AM
"
damaxxerous wrote:
"
xmh911111 wrote:

I have a question:

See the above post for him answering my question :).

Did you get your added fire damage to 20 %? how much more or less dmg are you doing?
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
Hi, I'm thinking about making a cycloner soon, but I have a question : what about axe vs sword vs mace ? What are de pro/cons of each ? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info