(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
can this build do no life/mana regen maps?

I already tried half regen which is no prob

Yeah its 1243% fine with no regen maps. The only things I would/wouldn't do is put in life gain on hit if you don't have it already and don't turn on bloodrage.
LightyGaming.com
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
What are your thoughts on this?

Its pretty okay but this build doesn't really take full advantage of it. Because were bloodmagic and melee how often were at full life is hard to determine. The weapon range is awesome for increasing our AOE ( clear speed ) but overall a rare amulet with flat physical and wed will outperform it.
LightyGaming.com
"
nbROCK wrote:
/

LightyGaming.com
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Do you think this jewel would be worth exalting?

If you can afford it yeah I would, its 3 useful rolls and its generic 2h which makes it flexible.
LightyGaming.com
"
Pattty wrote:
Is it possible to run

Phase run with CWDT,
otherwise i cant find a use for phase run.

You can if you'd like, its use is for sneaking up to packs up mobs to keep them grouped tightly when clearing. Because of phase run you don't trigger there agro radius until your literally on-top of them which is nice because mob packs tend to wonder around when mapping and that fucks with your clear speed.
LightyGaming.com
"
Radagastt wrote:

Gears fine, life is a little low maybe, really its just things hurt in a4merc and you may die. Have to play safer, potentially enduring cry for each pack and maintain charges.
LightyGaming.com
"
Radagastt wrote:
Resistances are all over cap except Chaos
Fire is 127
Cold is 148
Lightning is 97

DPS without Frenzy charges from Blood Rage is 3522 (with Hatred and Haste)

Thinking about adding Molten Shell and Increased Duration to my CWDT set-up and just maxing them all out. What do you guys think?

yep yep looking good; dps seems kinda low. Keep in mind that molten shell is only good at high levels due to it granting flat armour so your going to need a high ( if not maxed ) level of cwdt which doesn't trigger often.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 6, 2015, 12:52:26 AM
"
player159632 wrote:

LightyGaming.com
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Congratz Lighty for the Community Build Guides! Well earned! :D

LightyGaming.com
"
Hastur667 wrote:
Just wanted to say the same....cgz! and keep up the good work with helping out all your fellow cycloners ;)

LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info