(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
crux47 wrote:
Thoughts on picking up IR and running Grace instead of Haste for Hardcore? Probably grabbing Cloth and Chain along the way.

IC casting isn't appealing to me; figure maintaining 7 Edur Charges+Molten Shell with high armor would be enough to battle phys damage. May be overkill with armor, not sure.

Also would appreciate opinion on this gem setup, will require Conq Eff and Champion of the Cause cluster to maintain:

Cyclone > Blood Magic > Fortify > Melee Physical Damage > Added Fire > Faster Attacks
Blood Rage > Phase Run > Blood Magic > Increased Duration
Leap Slam > Vengeance > ECoMS > Stun
CWDT(1) > Ice Nova(1)(20q) > CoH > Warlords Mark
Grace > Hatred > Molten Shell > Inc Duration

Will Ice Nova auto-casting stop Cyclone? Running it at lvl 1 with 20 quality would hit almost the whole screen and apply Warlord's for only 10 mana, but if it stops Cyclones cast that wouldn't work.

Thanks!

CWDT triggers wont stop your cycloning and for IR + Grace yeah its fine, ive suggested it to people who are running Devoto's Devotion and Atziri Steps especially. Cloth and chain is a bit of a reach. Ive seen ice nova curse on hit before and it works fine, considering dropping the coh + ice nova and running a lv1 chaos golem for the 3% physical reduction, its almost always up since its lv1, Food for though.
LightyGaming.com
"
DarthCidious wrote:
Btw how much armor do you have with your build? a 2nd screenshot with "defense" maybe misc as well woould be nice ;)

Almost none at the moment as i'm gearing towards running Uber Atziri in the near future. Ideally you would have 20% physical reduction as a nice baseline which is achievable with mostly Armour based rares.
LightyGaming.com
"
xmh911111 wrote:
I have a few maps from 75 - 78 now, how do you guys mod the map? 4 chisel + alc + chaos?

Id only do this for 76+ maps personally but I Chisel to 20%, Alch, chaos till nice, vaal if 78+ map. Otherwise I put domination zana mod on and run it. I wouldn't zana mod corrupted maps as it can get to costly.
LightyGaming.com
"
DuFFzbar wrote:

Regal'ed this earlier today. Think its worth exalting?

yeah if you can afford to, otherwise its a nice jewel that you could use and sell of later as is.
LightyGaming.com
"
Hastur667 wrote:
I also have a weapon related question that is not really related to this build ;)

I dont have vorici on my HO atm and was not really blessed with exalt-drops. Also I wont lvl the pvp master, because I boycott those shitty ass dailys (Weapon range would probably be the best mod though?). What could I craft on that? How can i determine what mods an exalt orb could add to see if it would be worth it?

You have 1 suffix and 1 prefix available. The best mods you could craft would be either +2 weapon range our you could do sockets skill gems are supported by level 1 bloodmagic. Both require level 7 vagan.
LightyGaming.com
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
I wanted to get some feedback on my weapon and if it really is worth upgrading to a disfavor. Is the weapon range and bleeding going to help enough to justify vs my current rare? If not Ill invest it getting the rare to 6 link and other gear upgrades. Ignore the sockets colors.

That's a great weapon, Disfavour is prob 10-15% better; all things considered its going to cost on average 1200 fusing to 6l and a 6l disfavor is 55ex in standard at the moment ( no idea about other leagues ). So id personally keep your axe and go for the 6l. You getting a 6l Disfavour compared to a 6l that isn't going to stop or enable you from doing anything different.
LightyGaming.com
"
LostBearz wrote:
Hey guys, build is amazing, haven't hit a brick wall at all with the build which usually happens. Currently level 85 and wondering if there are parts of my gear I could improve on. I know 6link, more pDPS in axe etc, but mostly jewelry and items like gloves and boots. Also wondering if my Flask and gem setup is good. I change Leap Slam / Faster Attacks for CWDT + Temporal Chains when doing something more serious than farming low level maps.

Appreciated!

Weapon aside, get taste of hate, mings, slowly upgrade all your gear and craft some good jewels. CWDT + temp chains is fine for tricky maps, I do the same.
LightyGaming.com
"
Pattty wrote:
"
Cador2 wrote:
"
The -accuracy is irrelevant due to RT.

-attack speed and -movement speed are quite bad, so try to replace it asap with something like Kaom's primacy.

i also have this one:

but the dps is lower... still better?

If you get a 4,5 or 6 link yes !

I Posted the Pdps formula in a recent post so check that to compare. The main things to consider are Marohi is giving -10% move-speed but offers a 7th link in Inc Aoe. Kaoms isn't lowering your movespeed and offer culling strike which is effectively 10% more damage. The difference isn't major either way.
LightyGaming.com
"
Ramirose wrote:
That's damn solid build, im really gratefull for. I'm playing warbands, solo self-found, and it is mostly steamroll.

Current crappy gear
Spoiler

Passives

Decided to go for endu charges, with manually casted EC. I'm trying different gem setups, so pay no attention to it. Somehow i ended up with massively overcapped res, so i'm praying to rngesus for lcoil (or i'll end up on standard with my legacy one)

Forgive me my grammar, i'm not a natvie speaker, and years of surfing net really crippled my english

Only thing I can really say is keep up the good work and that's a damn fine rustic sash.
LightyGaming.com
"
Chocobar wrote:
I need some help with my setup. I'm playing Tempest (Hardcore) so staying alive is my main priority.

Using Determination and Herald of Ash. Thinking about going Arctic Armour + Determination + Herald of Ash. Should I drop Determination for Hatred?

Also, I'm not sure I like my CWDT lvl 1 and Immortal Call lvl 3. Should I level them up a bit? Seems to pop too often to be useful.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree

If damage isn't your issue run AA aswell just for the chilled. If you have a 5k+ life pool i find lv10 cwdt works best for ic. If its 7k+ go lv20 cwdt.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info