(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Lighty wrote:
"
Here I am again. I'm currently level 65 in the softcore league (I'm taking it slow) and this build is working great.

Now, I'm no expert and I'm not familiar with every aspect of the game, however I was thinking that Kaom's Heart is really not worth it if it's not legacy.

I'm currently using

and it's already giving me ~500 life (consider the mediocre roll 36% and the fact that I also miss plenty of life nodes of the tree). Then it adds the possibility of having sockets, x% total elemental resistances and (if rolled perfectly) the same amount of armor (+some evasion if you want to grab IR for some reason).

Of course Kaom's adds some fire damage, but I don't think it's really relevant (with Kaom's Primacy 5L I already destroy anything) and it's very expensive.

Am I missing something? Why is this item so used?

Kaoms Heart offers 500 flat life before scaling. A standard cyclone tree will have 150% life minimum give or take' that offers 1500 life from kaoms heart (( which is a fuck ton )( 3000 life in legacy ))kaoms case. Belly is used often because of its flask benefit, nice life boost and all res, making it popular in newer leagues. A secondary 6L isn't required or needed by any means but if you decided you have something you'd like to run alternatively to cyclone, belly would be the best body Armour to do it in. Other alternatives such as carcass jack, daressos defiance or a well rolled rare also work well.

Oh, now I get it.

Thanks for the explanation :)
Hey all,

Bit of a newb here, absolutely loving this guide! Finally reached lvl 69 on my marauder following this guide.

I don't see how you can link a character on the forum, but you can see him through my profile. :)

And I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but what would my next step in gear be? What's the biggest upgrade I can get now?

Thanks in advance!
Hi. I'm newbie. And donno how to link my gear in my tread, what i need to upgrade in gear ?
Character in profile - HealthVoo. Thank u.
SEE BELOW FOR BLOOD LUST AND AXE, ATZIRI DISFAVOUR.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1247157

For those of you on a phone like me, cyclone in the axe with the blood lust support gem will not benefit. GGG states bleeding must be caused by another skill; leap slam in (the axe mod causing bleeding), then spin cyclone with support and cyclone will use blood lust.

Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
"
damaxxerous wrote:
SEE BELOW FOR BLOOD LUST AND AXE, ATZIRI DISFAVOUR.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1247157

For those of you on a phone like me, cyclone in the axe with the blood lust support gem will not benefit. GGG states bleeding must be caused by another skill; leap slam in (the axe mod causing bleeding), then spin cyclone with support and cyclone will use blood lust.

Helpful, tnx))
Lighty or anyone else...on 20% Quality Gems......

If I want to get quality gems, which ones are most important/beneficial?

**I already have a high % leap slam
**If increased quality on blood gem is less blood spent, idk if that's a concern of mine.

Please let me know which gems are priority for 20% :).

Thanks!
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Is this build uber viable?
really nice guide tho
In terms of cruel bandit which one did you get?
What's the disadvantage of using the blood magic passive for this build?
Havn't played melee yet in 2.0 but ... wouldn't hatred + HoA + AA (with hypothermia replacing lgoh) be much better overall than hatred + haste ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info